Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Makes you proud to be English! 18:03 - Jun 20 with 10310 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/20/police-england-fans-russia-nazi

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:27 - Jun 20 with 2354 viewsGlasgowBlue

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:20 - Jun 20 by Lord_Lucan

They didn't miss it, they just chose to overlook it.

I had to confront dick head right wing England supporters harrassing the locals in Germany during the World Cip in 2006, but they were a minority and far from representative of the true fans.

We know these dick heads exist but I hate the fact that a few of the "right on" types on here take joy out of slagging off anything English and magnify small non story incidents.

If people want to combat right wing racist extremists there are far more productive methods thasn bleeting about it from behind a keyboard.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:27 - Jun 20 with 2356 viewswitchdoctor

of course they did...
Makes you proud to be English! on 19:28 - Jun 20 with 2346 viewsSwansea_Blue

Makes you proud to be English! on 18:07 - Jun 20 by factual_blue

Amusingly they're too dim to realise Soviet Russia gave the nazis a damn good thrashing.

At one hell of a cost. Soviet losses are too big a number to comprehend. And we think we had it tough...

Anyway, rule Britannia, free Tommeh, and all that jazz. When did we start to turn into a nation where little Englander behaviour is increasingly the norm? Depressing stuff.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:29 - Jun 20 with 2337 viewsSpruceMoose

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:28 - Jun 20 by Swansea_Blue

At one hell of a cost. Soviet losses are too big a number to comprehend. And we think we had it tough...

Anyway, rule Britannia, free Tommeh, and all that jazz. When did we start to turn into a nation where little Englander behaviour is increasingly the norm? Depressing stuff.

It seems to be the people who highlight this behaviour are often more maligned than the folk carrying it out. Truly bizarre.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:41 - Jun 20 with 2309 viewsBlueBadger

How can they overlook it of they've reported it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:41 - Jun 20 with 2308 viewsGlasgowBlue

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:27 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

of course they did...

Last week there were more than a couple of English people attending the Al-Quds Day march in London carrying the flags of a terrorist orgainsation who throw gay people off the roofs of buildings because of their sexuality.

Where were the "Makes you proud to be English" threads then?

Iron Lion Zion

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:43 - Jun 20 with 2299 viewsSpruceMoose

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:41 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

Last week there were more than a couple of English people attending the Al-Quds Day march in London carrying the flags of a terrorist orgainsation who throw gay people off the roofs of buildings because of their sexuality.

Whataboutery has it's origins partly in communist Soviet Union, interestingly enough.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 19:43]

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:43 - Jun 20 with 2297 viewsJ2BLUE

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:41 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

Which terrorist organisation?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:47 - Jun 20 with 2286 viewswitchdoctor

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:43 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

I can’t speak for Glassers but assume he means ISIS
Makes you proud to be English! on 19:48 - Jun 20 with 2277 viewsGlasgowBlue

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:43 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

Hezbollah

Iron Lion Zion

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:50 - Jun 20 with 2274 viewsFreddies_Ears

Makes you proud to be English! on 18:07 - Jun 20 by factual_blue

Amusingly they're too dim to realise Soviet Russia gave the nazis a damn good thrashing.

Would be useful to teach them a lesson or two - that if it weren't for the Russians, we'd all be speaking German.
Makes you proud to be English! on 19:50 - Jun 20 with 2271 viewswitchdoctor

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:48 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

Hezbollah

my mistake 🙄
Makes you proud to be English! on 19:51 - Jun 20 with 2265 viewsSuperblue95

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:11 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You raise a good point. I've lost count of the times I've got so horrifically drunk that my entire personality changed into that of Joseph Goebbels. Top Bantz!

Thank god for that. I thought it was just a problem I had

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:51 - Jun 20 with 2265 viewsMullet

Hezbollah

I'm doubting the average England fan who gets lumped in with these muppets, has much affinity or sight of Hezbollah via Al-Quds though.

So seeing it here isn't really equivocal or proof that a lack of condemnation is subtle support or approval. Especially when we've got people openly defending/dismissing Nazi salutes here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:52 - Jun 20 with 2262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:43 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Whataboutery has it's origins partly in communist Soviet Union, interestingly enough.

It's not whatabouttery. It is pointing out either hypocrisy or inconsistancy.

Are you equaly ashamed of English people who fly the flag of a terror organisation that routinely throw gay people off the roofs of buildings because of their sexuality as you are of knuckle dragging scum who give a nazi salute?

Iron Lion Zion

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:53 - Jun 20 with 2259 viewsGlasgowBlue

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:51 - Jun 20 by Mullet

I'm doubting the average England fan who gets lumped in with these muppets, has much affinity or sight of Hezbollah via Al-Quds though.

So seeing it here isn't really equivocal or proof that a lack of condemnation is subtle support or approval. Especially when we've got people openly defending/dismissing Nazi salutes here.

Who is defending it?

Iron Lion Zion

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:53 - Jun 20 with 2260 viewsgtsb

20,000,000 is the rough figure given out but it is generally believed to be higher than that.
Makes you proud to be English! on 19:53 - Jun 20 with 2258 viewsJ2BLUE

Hezbollah

Cheers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:54 - Jun 20 with 2252 viewsfactual_blue

Eighty per cent of all men in the USSR who were born in 1922 were dead by 1945.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:57 - Jun 20 with 2238 viewsHennikerBlu

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:43 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Is this the same Communist Soviet Union that is responsible for millions of civilian deaths?

That is 'not' loved by the Ukrainians, whom welcomed the Nazis as they thought they were being set free? (look up the Soviet Famine, Holodomor, Kazakh famine 1932-33 which explains why)

I have massive respect for the sacrifice of the ordinary Russians.
But with what has gone on in the Ukraine recently makes this thread very Ironic.

Once again I repeat what they did was unacceptable.
Makes you proud to be English! on 19:58 - Jun 20 with 2239 viewsGuthrum

Altho a lot of that was down to inept strategy by the high command (mainly Stalin himself) in the early stages and the employment throughout of tactics which displayed extreme disregard for the lives of Soviet soldiers.

Not to mention the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact giving Hitler carte blanche to start rhe war in the first place.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:59 - Jun 20 with 2230 viewsfactual_blue

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:11 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You raise a good point. I've lost count of the times I've got so horrifically drunk that my entire personality changed into that of Joseph Goebbels. Top Bantz!

After Roseanne whatserface released a torrent of racist tweets and blamed her medication, the CEO of the company that makes said medication confirmed that racism isn't a side effect of the drug.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Makes you proud to be English! on 20:02 - Jun 20 with 2216 viewsMullet

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:53 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

Who is defending it?

Page 1's veritable "just the media" "doesn't need reporting" "let's hush it up" is entirely the wrong attitude and far stronger defence than anything Hezbollah orientated in my opinion.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Makes you proud to be English! on 20:08 - Jun 20 with 2206 viewsLord_Lucan

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:41 - Jun 20 by BlueBadger

How can they overlook it of they've reported it?

Overlooked by people on here.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Makes you proud to be English! on 20:15 - Jun 20 with 2181 viewsSpruceMoose

Makes you proud to be English! on 19:52 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

It's not whatabouttery. It is pointing out either hypocrisy or inconsistancy.

Are you equaly ashamed of English people who fly the flag of a terror organisation that routinely throw gay people off the roofs of buildings because of their sexuality as you are of knuckle dragging scum who give a nazi salute?

I think it's safe to say that both are reprehensible. Sadly, many things go unreported. Thank you for bringing it to our attention though. If you have a link to it I would genuinely be interested in reading further.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024