Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ABB's Half Year Entertainment review 08:29 - Jun 21 with 1823 viewsartsbossbeard

Album of the half year: Boy Azooga - 1,2 Kung Fu
Gig of the half year: Rolling Coastal Blackout Fever - Electric Ballroom, Camden
Film of the half year: A Quiet Place
TV of the half year: Cobra Kai
Sports Personality of the half year: Tommy Fleetwood

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:34 - Jun 21 with 1805 viewscrazyblue68

What a load of tosh mate.
ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:35 - Jun 21 with 1801 viewsbluewein

That Boy Azooga album is really bloody good. Up there with the best I've heard this year.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:36 - Jun 21 with 1795 viewsartsbossbeard

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:34 - Jun 21 by crazyblue68

What a load of tosh mate.

"Mate"?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:37 - Jun 21 with 1792 viewsartsbossbeard

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:35 - Jun 21 by bluewein

That Boy Azooga album is really bloody good. Up there with the best I've heard this year.

Saw him/them live in Cambridge last week. Very, very good and happy to have a chat in the bar afterwards too.

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:58 - Jun 21 with 1756 viewsBrixtonBlue

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:36 - Jun 21 by artsbossbeard

"Mate"?

You should only use the word "Mate" on TWTD when it actually is your mate. When it isn't it is very offensive. It is fast becoming our n-word.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:59 - Jun 21 with 1752 viewsBrixtonBlue

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:37 - Jun 21 by artsbossbeard

Saw him/them live in Cambridge last week. Very, very good and happy to have a chat in the bar afterwards too.

I liked the single so I'm now going to listen to the album on your recommendation.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 09:17 - Jun 21 with 1722 viewsfactual_blue

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:58 - Jun 21 by BrixtonBlue

You should only use the word "Mate" on TWTD when it actually is your mate. When it isn't it is very offensive. It is fast becoming our n-word.

It's not that bad. It's more a patronising, passive-aggressive word.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 09:31 - Jun 21 with 1713 viewsBrixtonBlue

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 09:17 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

It's not that bad. It's more a patronising, passive-aggressive word.

Alright, calm down mate.

Login to get fewer ads

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 09:38 - Jun 21 with 1704 viewsfactual_blue

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 09:31 - Jun 21 by BrixtonBlue

Alright, calm down mate.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 10:00 - Jun 21 with 1677 viewsThrobbe

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 08:37 - Jun 21 by artsbossbeard

Damn. I knew they were playing in Cambridge and was meaning to give them a listen after hearing several people recommend them. Obviously missed it. Same story with Car Seat Headrest last month.

Gig of the year so far for me was Desperate Journalist at Oslo in April. Jo has an incredible voice, only slightly spoilt by the usual idiots who insist on having a conversation over the music.

Hoping to top that on Sunday with Pumarosa and Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard playing as part of a free outdoor day under the banner of Fat Bob Smiths Meltdown festival at the Southbank Centre.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

ABB's Half Year Entertainment review on 11:04 - Jun 21 with 1644 viewsLord_Lucan

When are you going to grow a beard ya fecking weirdo.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024