Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) 09:12 - Jun 21 with 1846 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:15 - Jun 21 with 1833 viewsBluebell

Annoyed that Derby (again!), Brentford and Bristol City are all midweek!

Three easy games for us to get to.
Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:18 - Jun 21 with 1815 viewsfactual_blue

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:15 - Jun 21 by Bluebell

I went all the way on the Bluebell last week.

And did it again a couple of hours later, only the other way round.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:22 - Jun 21 with 1800 viewsSitfcB

They all get scheduled for Wednesday's but then move to Tuesdays. Been like that a couple of years I think.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:27 - Jun 21 with 1775 viewsPJH

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:22 - Jun 21 by SitfcB

They all get scheduled for Wednesday's but then move to Tuesdays. Been like that a couple of years I think.

Except Sheffield Wednesday which in fact is scheduled for a Saturday.

Confusing isn't it?
Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:28 - Jun 21 with 1760 viewsGuthrum

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:15 - Jun 21 by Bluebell

That's just cr@p, particularly Derby, for which this will make the third season on the trot it's been midweek. Also spoils our jolly pre-match beer with Ian Milne before the Bristol match.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:29 - Jun 21 with 1758 viewsITFC_Forever

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:22 - Jun 21 by SitfcB

Can't say I've noticed that?

Anyway, hopefully the Easter Monday game gets moved to the Tuesday night....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 21 with 1720 viewsBluebell

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:18 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

I went all the way on the Bluebell last week.

And did it again a couple of hours later, only the other way round.

Really?

I didn’t feel a thing!
Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:39 - Jun 21 with 1715 viewsfactual_blue

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 21 by Bluebell

Really?

I didn’t feel a thing!

You were billowing steam most of the time and bellowed a number of toot-toots. Especially when we were in the tunnel.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 14:14 - Jun 21 with 1563 viewsbritbiker

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:39 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

You were billowing steam most of the time and bellowed a number of toot-toots. Especially when we were in the tunnel.

Bluebell was moaning about your '00" gauge rolling stock.
Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 14:17 - Jun 21 with 1554 viewsSpruceMoose

Getting us ready for Champions League fixtures in a couple of seasons.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 14:59 - Jun 21 with 1524 viewslinhdi

Quite a few of the midweek games seem to be Wednesdays? (n/t) on 09:28 - Jun 21 by Guthrum

That's just cr@p, particularly Derby, for which this will make the third season on the trot it's been midweek. Also spoils our jolly pre-match beer with Ian Milne before the Bristol match.

I am fairly confident he'd happily turn up for a 5pm meeting. Especially if you held it in that wonderful cider barge...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024