Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? 15:38 - Jun 21 with 1193 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 15:45 - Jun 21 with 1171 viewsSpruceMoose

You got one for 2019 too? I'll fill it in. $15.99 + VAT per fixture.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 15:56 - Jun 21 with 1158 viewsKeno

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 15:45 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

You got one for 2019 too? I'll fill it in. $15.99 + VAT per fixture.

J2 Enterprises has offered a special deal $14.99 plus all the eggs I can eat

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 15:59 - Jun 21 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 15:56 - Jun 21 by Keno

J2 Enterprises has offered a special deal $14.99 plus all the eggs I can eat

Fine. But be warned, he is functionally illiterate. Enjoy your calendar featuring fixtures such as Ipswitch v Fullam, Ipswitch v Darbie and Bermingum v Ipswitch
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 15:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 16:06 - Jun 21 with 1142 viewsKeno

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 15:59 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Fine. But be warned, he is functionally illiterate. Enjoy your calendar featuring fixtures such as Ipswitch v Fullam, Ipswitch v Darbie and Bermingum v Ipswitch

Dont you mean Flank Lamphards Barbie?

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 16:36 - Jun 21 with 1118 viewshoppy

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 15:59 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Keno didn't say he was going to fill it in himself...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 18:02 - Jun 21 with 1083 viewsfactual_blue

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 16:36 - Jun 21 by hoppy

Keno didn't say he was going to fill it in himself...

He'll make Penny do it, won't he?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 18:15 - Jun 21 with 1074 viewsSwansea_Blue

When Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web, said "The ultimate goal of the Web is to support and improve our existence in the world", he must have had exactly this kind of thread in mind .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 20:04 - Jun 21 with 1028 viewsKeno

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 18:02 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

He'll make Penny do it, won't he?

she knows where the pen is and how you make the best use of it

Login to get fewer ads

Gav - can you upload the fixtures onto my Hi-tech wall planner? on 20:16 - Jun 21 with 1023 viewsOldsmoker

Gav - can you come round and cut my food up for me?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024