Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present 18:43 - Jun 21 with 1673 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Anyone know or tried this drink?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 18:44]
A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:02 - Jun 21 with 1628 viewsfactual_blue

It's Novochik

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:05 - Jun 21 with 1625 viewsSpruceMoose

**REDACTED**
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 19:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:06 - Jun 21 with 1620 viewsdusseldorf_blue

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:05 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

**REDACTED**
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 19:10]

Is this advice free or do normal T&Cs apply?
A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:10 - Jun 21 with 1612 viewsSpruceMoose

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:06 - Jun 21 by dusseldorf_blue

Is this advice free or do normal T&Cs apply?

I am shocked and appalled how frequently my need to provide an income for my wife and 8 kids is thrown in my face on here. I am editing out my previous advice, and I kindly request you forget what I said.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:11 - Jun 21 with 1602 viewsdusseldorf_blue

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:10 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

I am shocked and appalled how frequently my need to provide an income for my wife and 8 kids is thrown in my face on here. I am editing out my previous advice, and I kindly request you forget what I said.

A green olive I presume?
A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:14 - Jun 21 with 1595 viewsSpruceMoose

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 19:11 - Jun 21 by dusseldorf_blue

A green olive I presume?

I have no idea what you are talking about

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 21:03 - Jun 21 with 1516 viewsClapham_Junction

I am reliably informed (by my Chinese partner) that it's like vodka and it should drunk neat in small shots.
A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 01:33 - Jun 22 with 1408 viewsrapier

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 21:03 - Jun 21 by Clapham_Junction

I am reliably informed (by my Chinese partner) that it's like vodka and it should drunk neat in small shots.

This is like Korean Shochu* basically a weak (but tastey) vodka, if it is the good stuff, it'll be milky in colour, as above try it as shots, or on the rocks, if still not feeling, mix with Ginger Ale, enjoy though is a kingly gift!
Login to get fewer ads

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 08:25 - Jun 22 with 1303 viewsDavland

A Chinese customer has giving me be a bottle of Baijiu as a present on 21:03 - Jun 21 by Clapham_Junction

Or from rice bowls after a large banquet as i experienced many times whilst living there. Unless it's the really good stuff expect to not enjoy it and have it repeat on you for several hours after :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024