Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone play any online scrabble? 19:38 - Jun 21 with 1327 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m round my insane Mothers at the moment and she just told me that she is playing some bloke called Wilf from Malaysia. It transpires that Wilf is also playing Mothers friend Janet. At this point I should mention that Wilf is coming to the UK soon and would like to meet up.

Now here’s where it gets interesting. Apparently Wilf was until recently also playing online with Mothers brother from Chelmsford (Uncle Brian). Wilf has never discussed the fact with Mother that he is playing Uncle Brian and it has never been mentioned that they are brother and sister.

Uncle Brian has apparently blocked Wilf now because Wilf was going to be in Ireland sometime soon and wanted to meet up.

According to Mother the fact that her friend Janet, her brother Brian and herself are all playing with Wilf from Malaysia is a pure coincidence.

Am I going mad?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 19:46 - Jun 21 with 1288 viewsJ2BLUE

I somehow missed the word Scrabble from my first read. I was wondering what the hell was happening.

Maybe it's a popular name or he's just addicted to scrabble and plays loads?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:03 - Jun 21 with 1247 viewsKeno

is there any chance Wilf is actually Facters?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:05 - Jun 21 with 1235 viewsm14_blue

Don't know much about Wilf but I would absolutely wipe the floor with your mum at online scrabble.

I'm actually brilliant.
Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:07 - Jun 21 with 1230 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:05 - Jun 21 by m14_blue

Don't know much about Wilf but I would absolutely wipe the floor with your mum at online scrabble.

I'm actually brilliant.

Anytime, anywhere, bitch.

Truly impaired.

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:21 - Jun 21 with 1202 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That game automatically suggests playing other games with 'friends' of people you have played with. So if your mum and Brian play each other the algorithm would suggest them to Wilf once he had played someone in their 'friend' group.
Clear as mud!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:25 - Jun 21 with 1182 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:21 - Jun 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

That game automatically suggests playing other games with 'friends' of people you have played with. So if your mum and Brian play each other the algorithm would suggest them to Wilf once he had played someone in their 'friend' group.
Clear as mud!

I was hoping wilf is just Lucan when he's really pissed.

Truly impaired.

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:28 - Jun 21 with 1175 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:21 - Jun 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Clear as mud!

Ahhh

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:29 - Jun 21 with 1172 viewsKeno

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:28 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

Ahhh

that would score well on a scrabble board!!

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:30 - Jun 21 with 1167 viewswitchdoctor

don’t play that but I do play skillz “who wants to be a millionaire”...quadrupled my actual deposit..$10 and have absolutely smashed allcomers world wide in the token league on the two occasions I’ve played...it’s a two day event...bit adictive though in a just one more game way..😬
Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:55 - Jun 21 with 1114 viewsm14_blue

Anyone play any online scrabble? on 20:07 - Jun 21 by J2BLUE

Anytime, anywhere, bitch.

You're out of your depth pal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024