Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Messi getting found out again this tournament 20:36 - Jun 21 with 2461 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Really does flatter to deceive.

Poll: Best Football Song

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 20:37 - Jun 21 with 2455 viewsJ2BLUE

Ronaldo pissing himself.

Hope Messi comes good though. Lets have a quickfire hat trick.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 20:38 - Jun 21 with 2450 viewsKeno

just a little latin Douglas

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 20:38 - Jun 21 with 2450 viewsOldsmoker

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 20:37 - Jun 21 by J2BLUE

Ronaldo pissing himself.

Hope Messi comes good though. Lets have a quickfire hat trick.

Hat-trick required - they're 2-0 down.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 21:15 - Jun 21 with 2342 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn't judge him on that shower of sh*te. He can't do anything when he doesn't get the ball. Portugal are a far superior team at the moment, whereas Argentina looked like strangers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 06:26 - Jun 22 with 2176 viewsBenters2

The whole team looked fkd tbh.

Good im glad.
Messi getting found out again this tournament on 09:35 - Jun 22 with 2053 viewsBloomBlue

That's because Messi needs other great players to make him look great, whereas Ronaldo doesn't.
Messi getting found out again this tournament on 09:44 - Jun 22 with 2039 viewsKieran_Knows

To be fair, he was playing in a team full of idiots.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 09:46 - Jun 22 with 2030 viewsmaccyd9

flatter to deceive? wow.
Login to get fewer ads

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 09:49 - Jun 22 with 2020 viewsSouperJim

The wide shot of Croatia's third goal the bbc showed was a real eye-opener. 4 or 5 players just jogging back, barely made the edge of the box and made zero attempt to stop Croatia from scoring. Argentina have got big big problems.

Great isn't it?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 09:58 - Jun 22 with 2004 viewsSteve_M

This form Miguel Delaney is good here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/world-cup-2018-lionel-mes

Messi hasn't had a good tournament but the reaction is over the top, Argentina are a mess of a team.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 10:04 - Jun 22 with 1995 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 10:46 - Jun 22 with 1960 viewsSwansea_Blue

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 09:49 - Jun 22 by SouperJim

The wide shot of Croatia's third goal the bbc showed was a real eye-opener. 4 or 5 players just jogging back, barely made the edge of the box and made zero attempt to stop Croatia from scoring. Argentina have got big big problems.

Great isn't it?

And the second one too - Croatia had the pick of the midfield. There was nobody near Modric when he picked up the ball. They may have a few good players still, but Argentina are definitely not playing as a team. Not even close.

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 10:51 - Jun 22 with 1951 viewsHarryWright

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 21:15 - Jun 21 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn't judge him on that shower of sh*te. He can't do anything when he doesn't get the ball. Portugal are a far superior team at the moment, whereas Argentina looked like strangers.

I've seen this narrative pushed quite a lot - not sure why Messi should get away with being terrible just because he's good generally. When he got the ball he did nothing with it, he made little attempt to get it and he didn't look like he was making much effort.

But hey it's his teams fault because it can't be Messi.
Messi getting found out again this tournament on 10:52 - Jun 22 with 1949 viewsSwansea_Blue

Messi - he's just a rich man's Tabby, with a beard

Messi getting found out again this tournament on 11:08 - Jun 22 with 1932 viewsBlue_Order

Found out 😂

What a nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024