Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
08:03 - Jun 24 with 1561 views_

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:05 - Jun 24 with 1553 viewsBenters2

It could be a really messy day,i reckon there will be a few sickies thrown tomorrow morning! I of course wont and shall be tending the beautiful gardens of dear old Blighty.

Im going for 2-0 Engerland.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 8:08]
Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:06 - Jun 24 with 1551 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m hoping for a few goals from other people. We can’t rely in Harry all of the time so it’s a good chance for the others to gain some confidence.

4-0

Kane, Rashford, Lindgard, Vardy (sub)

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 08:08 - Jun 24 with 1543 views_

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:05 - Jun 24 by Benters2

It could be a really messy day,i reckon there will be a few sickies thrown tomorrow morning! I of course wont and shall be tending the beautiful gardens of dear old Blighty.

Im going for 2-0 Engerland.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 8:08]

on 08:11 - Jun 24 with 1534 views_

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:06 - Jun 24 by GlasgowBlue

I’m hoping for a few goals from other people. We can’t rely in Harry all of the time so it’s a good chance for the others to gain some confidence.

4-0

Kane, Rashford, Lindgard, Vardy (sub)

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:12 - Jun 24 with 1532 viewsBenters2

on 08:08 - Jun 24 by _

Like i said its going to be a messy day me thinks!
on 08:13 - Jun 24 with 1531 views_

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:12 - Jun 24 by Benters2

Like i said its going to be a messy day me thinks!

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:42 - Jun 24 with 1499 viewstractordownsouth

I'll go 2-0 to Engerland, but I think it will take longer to break them down than it did against Tunisia. In all honesty, I'd happily take a 1-0, especially as finishing second in the group might be of benefit, because I'd like to avoid Colombia in the next round and they are unlikely to win their group as they've lost already.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:52 - Jun 24 with 1486 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 08:11 - Jun 24 by _

I just think this is a great chance for the others to get some confidence.

I’d hate all the goals to come from Harry and then he gets injured. The pressure will then be in the others and if they haven’t scored then I can see them scuffing shots and missing sitters.

I’m probably over thinking it.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:54 - Jun 24 with 1484 viewsBluebell

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:52 - Jun 24 by GlasgowBlue

I just think this is a great chance for the others to get some confidence.

I’d hate all the goals to come from Harry and then he gets injured. The pressure will then be in the others and if they haven’t scored then I can see them scuffing shots and missing sitters.

I’m probably over thinking it.

I tend to agree with that.

I would like to see Vardy getting some game time. I dislike him but he is a very talented footballer.
on 10:18 - Jun 24 with 1420 views_

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 08:54 - Jun 24 by Bluebell

I tend to agree with that.

I would like to see Vardy getting some game time. I dislike him but he is a very talented footballer.

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 10:21 - Jun 24 with 1415 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 10:18 - Jun 24 by _

I think Vardy is seen as like for like for Kane whereas Rashford is understaudy to Sterling.

Iron Lion Zion

on 10:31 - Jun 24 with 1407 views_

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 10:21 - Jun 24 by GlasgowBlue

I think Vardy is seen as like for like for Kane whereas Rashford is understaudy to Sterling.

Three Lions all called Bert, Jules Rimmer still screaming. xoxo on 10:36 - Jun 24 with 1401 viewsNo9

England should, on papaer have beaten Iceland - in the last tournament.
Take nothing for granted even though Gareth Southgate seems the most level headed England manager in decades - the players can still chuck it away.

Hoping for a win & if so more progression
on 16:33 - Jun 24 with 1347 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024