Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just heard on the belgian radio ... 09:39 - Jun 24 with 1432 viewsBelgianBlue

Lukaku (ankle ligament) and maybe others won't play against England on Thursday, in order to preserve them for the rest of the competition .
Furthermore , nobody's sure yet if winning the group is best ...
Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 10:17 - Jun 24 with 1359 viewsbournemouthblue

I always think it is a bit naive to assume we are good enough to choose our finishing position

Just try and win every game, we aren't good enough to tactically finish 2nd. Let's try and win the group and build some momentum.

If you want to win the tournament you've got to beat some decent teams at some point.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 10:18]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 10:40 - Jun 24 with 1322 viewsOsborneOneNil

Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 10:17 - Jun 24 by bournemouthblue

I always think it is a bit naive to assume we are good enough to choose our finishing position

Just try and win every game, we aren't good enough to tactically finish 2nd. Let's try and win the group and build some momentum.

If you want to win the tournament you've got to beat some decent teams at some point.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 10:18]

Yeah but I’d rather play Brazil in the final than in the QF.
Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 10:42 - Jun 24 with 1317 viewsCurrie10

Im actually going to that game so be interesting to see who lines up how.

Either way with Belgium, I'd say I'm winning.

Seen Belgium twice in the flesh, 2-0 v Wales for £20, and at Brazil 2014 2-1 v Algeria.

The movement etc live is something else.
Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 10:54 - Jun 24 with 1293 viewsuefacup81

Could well end up being a game that both sides would rather lose!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 11:10 - Jun 24 with 1259 viewsitfcjoe

If we win today I'd expect us to make a large number of changes as well as Belgium.

It doesn't matter if you come 1st or 2nd, getting your players rested is much more important as 3 group games in quick succession is tough work for the players - if we can do that we will be much better of in the knock out stages, and it also ensures squad members have some minutes in their legs for when they are inevitably needed.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 11:48 - Jun 24 with 1202 viewsTrequartista

If we beat panama the england-belgium game is effectively a friendly international

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 12:54 - Jun 24 with 1107 viewsCurrie10

Just heard on the belgian radio ... on 11:10 - Jun 24 by itfcjoe

If we win today I'd expect us to make a large number of changes as well as Belgium.

It doesn't matter if you come 1st or 2nd, getting your players rested is much more important as 3 group games in quick succession is tough work for the players - if we can do that we will be much better of in the knock out stages, and it also ensures squad members have some minutes in their legs for when they are inevitably needed.

Depends on how the rest of the draw is taking shape / route to the quarters / semis I'd say.

If there appears to be a massive advantage at winning that fixture, I would expect England + Belgium to want to win and maybe not make wholesale changes.

Momentum can be lost with the blink of an eye.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024