Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those struggling to decide which match 19:06 - Jun 25 with 3233 viewsAce_High1

Lawrenson is commentating on the Portugal game so Spain it is for me.
For those struggling to decide which match on 19:09 - Jun 25 with 3221 viewsMullet

Can't believe the Ronaldo show puts a sort derby in the shade too. Already a red card deserved there I think.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:15 - Jun 25 with 3201 viewsjeera

It was the vuvuzelas that swung it for me.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:15 - Jun 25 with 3201 viewsbluefunk

Good call, Morocco 1 up!
For those struggling to decide which match on 19:18 - Jun 25 with 3187 viewsAce_High1

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:15 - Jun 25 by bluefunk

Good call, Morocco 1 up!

Yes poor goal to give away.

Iniesta looks past it to me, surprised they are not playing Asensio instead.
For those struggling to decide which match on 19:19 - Jun 25 with 3185 viewsAce_High1

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:18 - Jun 25 by Ace_High1

right on cue :)
For those struggling to decide which match on 19:19 - Jun 25 with 3183 viewsjeera

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:15 - Jun 25 by bluefunk

Good call, Morocco 1 up!

Who'd have thunk it?

I've been looking forward to seeing Russia getting hammered in the next round by either Portugal or Spain and don't want to see them gaining confidence from a poor Spain performance.

Edit: That was soon rectified.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 19:20]

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:21 - Jun 25 with 3180 viewsBlue_Order

https://mobile.twitter.com/oldfirmfacts1/status/1009869522772353024

You’re welcome.
For those struggling to decide which match on 19:24 - Jun 25 with 3171 viewschristiand

Put yourself through the Portugal match with Lawrenson commentating, this is where the upset will be tonight.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 19:34]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:45 - Jun 25 with 3130 viewsjeera

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:24 - Jun 25 by christiand

Put yourself through the Portugal match with Lawrenson commentating, this is where the upset will be tonight.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 19:34]

You didn't think Portugal would in at half time at one up?

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:48 - Jun 25 with 3114 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sexist.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:48 - Jun 25 with 3121 viewschristiand

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:45 - Jun 25 by jeera

You didn't think Portugal would in at half time at one up?

Watched Iran against Spain the other night and the Iranians put in a terrific performance. Thought they’d give Portugal a few problems in this match. Terrific goal, but a little harsh on Iran.

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:49 - Jun 25 with 3116 viewsjeera

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:48 - Jun 25 by christiand

Watched Iran against Spain the other night and the Iranians put in a terrific performance. Thought they’d give Portugal a few problems in this match. Terrific goal, but a little harsh on Iran.

I was only playing.

Although we already know who's going through of course, (surely you believe Portugal really), and I just hope whichever one plays Russia gives them a hiding.

edited.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 19:54]

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:58 - Jun 25 with 3088 viewsBarcaBlue

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:18 - Jun 25 by Ace_High1

In which universe is Iniesta "past it"?
For those struggling to decide which match on 20:14 - Jun 25 with 3057 viewsTrequartista

His voice is too high

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:14 - Jun 25 with 3056 viewsDyland

For those struggling to decide which match on 19:48 - Jun 25 by GlasgowBlue

Sexist.

Whats wrong with being sexy?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:36 - Jun 25 with 3027 viewsTractorBoyOlly

What a melt. Find it hilarious when people get offended by commentators. Townsend is another. It's a divisive job never going to be everyone's cup of tea, there is something called a mute button.

Poll: Final points total?

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:39 - Jun 25 with 3014 viewsMullet

BOSH!

Take that Spain!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:43 - Jun 25 with 3004 viewsSpruceMoose

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:39 - Jun 25 by Mullet

BOSH!

Take that Spain!

Ref bottled that Ronaldo sending off. Should've been a red. The tvvat still had the gall to complain about getting a yellow.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:50 - Jun 25 with 2982 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:43 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

Ref bottled that Ronaldo sending off. Should've been a red. The tvvat still had the gall to complain about getting a yellow.

Oh snap

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:52 - Jun 25 with 2979 viewschristiand

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:39 - Jun 25 by Mullet

BOSH!

Take that Spain!

Come on Iran - Never a pen though!!! Should’ve scored a second there too!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 20:54]

For those struggling to decide which match on 21:03 - Jun 25 with 2952 viewsjeera

For those struggling to decide which match on 20:52 - Jun 25 by christiand

Come on Iran - Never a pen though!!! Should’ve scored a second there too!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 20:54]

I take it back.

For those struggling to decide which match on 21:15 - Jun 25 with 2930 viewschristiand

For those struggling to decide which match on 21:03 - Jun 25 by jeera

I take it back.

Just farcical at the end though Jeera. That VAR penalty decision to Iran could’ve sent Portugal home, their heads had gone at the end. That Iranian striker that blasted that late opportunity into the side netting must be kicking himself, that was the chance!

For those struggling to decide which match on 21:25 - Jun 25 with 2913 viewsjeera

For those struggling to decide which match on 21:15 - Jun 25 by christiand

Just farcical at the end though Jeera. That VAR penalty decision to Iran could’ve sent Portugal home, their heads had gone at the end. That Iranian striker that blasted that late opportunity into the side netting must be kicking himself, that was the chance!

No, I agree.

You saw it coming, I didn't.

You had a point. I had the wrong game on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024