Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Value on Matt Clarke - and do we have a sell on for him 16:02 - Jun 27 with 1384 viewsyorkshire

Have heard that Pompey fans think that they got the better of the deal with Webster and know Clarke has been linked to a move up from there as well

Will be interesting to see what he sells for - and Phil (or anyone) - do you know if we have a sell on clause for him ?
Value on Matt Clarke - and do we have a sell on for him on 16:04 - Jun 27 with 1367 viewsPhilTWTD

Yes, I believe we do.
Value on Matt Clarke - and do we have a sell on for him on 19:35 - Jun 27 with 1233 viewsitfcjoe

Value on Matt Clarke - and do we have a sell on for him on 16:04 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

Yes, I believe we do.

Further to other threads - I think Clarke was only valued at £100k

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Value on Matt Clarke - and do we have a sell on for him on 19:37 - Jun 27 with 1223 viewsPhilTWTD

Value on Matt Clarke - and do we have a sell on for him on 19:35 - Jun 27 by itfcjoe

Further to other threads - I think Clarke was only valued at £100k

Cheers, I was asking with Pompey-linked sources and they weren't sure but are going to check.
Value on Matt Clarke - and do we have a sell on for him on 20:02 - Jun 27 with 1144 viewscrunchie1978

And there's also a very good chance he'll be going to a prem club this summer to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024