Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come 21:59 - Jun 29 with 1813 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I’m loving everyday so far....

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 22:03 - Jun 29 with 1803 viewsjpring89

We can’t really make any assessment until we have played roughly 10 meaningful games under Hurst.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 08:24 - Jun 30 with 1624 viewsmeekreech

You must be very easy to please. The player movement so far has been less than impressive and with what appears to be lined up is even more depressing! So far he has been following the same route as mick ( for which he was heavily abused ) and has been less successful due to his own lack of experience in what is necessary in the championship !!!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 08:33 - Jun 30 with 1596 viewsSuperblue95

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 08:24 - Jun 30 by meekreech

You must be very easy to please. The player movement so far has been less than impressive and with what appears to be lined up is even more depressing! So far he has been following the same route as mick ( for which he was heavily abused ) and has been less successful due to his own lack of experience in what is necessary in the championship !!!

Less successful? He's not managed a game yet?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 08:36 - Jun 30 with 1590 viewsSwansea_Blue

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 08:33 - Jun 30 by Superblue95

Pah, a minor technicality!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 09:18 - Jun 30 with 1511 viewsfactual_blue

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 08:24 - Jun 30 by meekreech

We need to over-analyse some more press conferences though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 09:28 - Jun 30 with 1489 viewsPecker

Obviously, far to early to judge. Just glad we took a punt on someone other than a so called safe pair of hands.
First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 09:36 - Jun 30 with 1466 viewsflimflam

MM was unsuccessful!! WTF.

Mings stands out,

Plus possibly 6 million profit on AW and 10 million on Waggy.

Jonas would be another million at least, Bart 5.

Players are there to be found and its where we are at sadly as in having to generate profit from selling players to progress.

It was time for MM to move on but to say he was unsuccessful is rubbish as generated countless millions from picking players from lower leagues.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 9:40]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 10:27 - Jun 30 with 1404 viewsmeekreech

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 08:33 - Jun 30 by Superblue95

I know that but the lack of success is the failure to improve the squad !

Login to get fewer ads

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 10:49 - Jun 30 with 1369 viewssolemio

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 10:27 - Jun 30 by meekreech

I know that but the lack of success is the failure to improve the squad !

Only results on the pitch will tell whether the squad is improved or not.

Liverpool supporters were very dubious when they signed a little-known player from Scunthorpe Utd. Kevin Keegan proved to be quite a useful signing.
First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 11:43 - Jun 30 with 1326 viewsmeekreech

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 09:36 - Jun 30 by flimflam

MM was unsuccessful!! WTF.

Mings stands out,

Plus possibly 6 million profit on AW and 10 million on Waggy.

Jonas would be another million at least, Bart 5.

Players are there to be found and its where we are at sadly as in having to generate profit from selling players to progress.

It was time for MM to move on but to say he was unsuccessful is rubbish as generated countless millions from picking players from lower leagues.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 9:40]

Please read my post properly. I have not said Mccarthy was not successful, I am saying Hurst has been, up to now , a lot less impressive to be able to show any real progress with improving the squad .

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 11:55 - Jun 30 with 1298 viewsflimflam

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 11:43 - Jun 30 by meekreech

Please read my post properly. I have not said Mccarthy was not successful, I am saying Hurst has been, up to now , a lot less impressive to be able to show any real progress with improving the squad .

He has been in the job just over a week.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

First week under PH done, everyone’s thoughts on what’s to come on 11:56 - Jun 30 with 1295 viewsNo9

I am pleased to see he wants to have his own team not left overs. I just hope he gets to complete the job before the window closes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024