Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfortunately, I can't see anything in that McGinn link 10:19 - Jul 3 with 788 viewsDarth_Koont

Been a great player for Hibs and has developed into a formidable all-rounder in midfield.

I'd love to have him here if and when he leaves but A/ I think he's now out of our league even if we stumped up the cash (Celtic or a mid-low Prem side could easily use someone of his quality). B/ We're already covered very well at centre/leftish midfield with two of our potentially best players in Huws and Nydam. In fact, the original link to us was just before we signed Huws on a permanent. And C/ Even if there's a way to squeeze him in alongside these players, I just can't see Hurst blowing our wad in centre midfield as that's where the squad unbalance comes from. If we're paying a biggish transfer fee, it's surely needed in another area of the pitch.

Pronouns: He/Him

on 10:23 - Jul 3 with 766 views_

Unfortunately, I can't see anything in that McGinn link on 10:43 - Jul 3 with 715 viewsDarth_Koont

on 10:23 - Jul 3 by _

Yeah, I was going to say but not sure how many would get the reference. He's very reminiscent of a young Scott Brown for both Hibs and Celtic.

Pronouns: He/Him

Unfortunately, I can't see anything in that McGinn link on 12:08 - Jul 3 with 622 viewsSkuse4ballondor

I would love him here, I even would have preferred him to Huws when he was linked last year but I agree it is unlikely to happen. It's a shame as he is a really promising player is probably prem standard at the moment if not in a year or two. He has an excellent passing range and vision as well as being a good dribbler and a good goal scorer from midfield. He is also deadly from set pieces. Definitely more of a centre mid than a winger but would still be an excellent addition and I am sure he is more than capable out wide as he has player a fair few games there before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024