Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? 13:12 - Jul 3 with 4245 viewsBecclesITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44690444

Interesting article by the BBC and I'm glad they have chosen to publish this.

I have really enjoyed the world cup, however, the diving and cheating is just totally unacceptable. Neymar i think is the worst, he is a total embarrassment to himself, the game and his country.

He cries when he looses, he cries when he wins. Just a complete and utter spoilt brat.

I hope he never wins another trophy, sadly that wont happen.
Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:15 - Jul 3 with 4230 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not especially. Agree cheating needs to be stamped out, although not sure this would count as it was outside play.

But I am getting feed up with the bbc trying to sensationalise everything and including social media stuff in an increasing amount of their report.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:26 - Jul 3 with 4190 viewsmanchego

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:15 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

Not especially. Agree cheating needs to be stamped out, although not sure this would count as it was outside play.

But I am getting feed up with the bbc trying to sensationalise everything and including social media stuff in an increasing amount of their report.

he was trying to get a guy carded so that's cheating.
Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:36 - Jul 3 with 4162 viewsGarv

'Agree cheating needs to be stamped out, although not sure this would count as it was outside play.'

Why does that matter? He's still deceiving the referee to get a player yellow or red carded/being a bell.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:42 - Jul 3 with 4142 viewsbrazil1982

Fraud of a player.
Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:49 - Jul 3 with 4111 viewsBecclesITFC

Sorry you lost me on that one. He was trying to get someone into trouble giving his team the advantage.

But fair enough if you don't agree with me. I just think he is an embarrassment.
Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:52 - Jul 3 with 4097 viewsVaughan8

He is very embarrassing. Crying after beating Costa Rica, That strange "dive" to get a penalty where he just stopped, and what happened yesterday.

No doubt he is a good player (if not so greedy it actually doesn't help his team at times) so surely doesn't need to do all this rubbish.

What was that other article (maybe BBC as well) about him not being a "street" player so he hasn't learnt how to "defend himself" and always looks for the ref. That might explain some of it.
Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:02 - Jul 3 with 4061 viewsGeoffSentence

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:26 - Jul 3 by manchego

Not really cheating, he wasn't trying to decieve the ref, trying to make sure that he knew something had happened.

That said, it psses me off when players do over-act like that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

on 14:04 - Jul 3 with 4052 views_

Login to get fewer ads

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:19 - Jul 3 with 4005 viewsDarth_Koont

Hear hear.

I know they're in a commercial environment, at least internationally, but they're increasingly willing to scrape the clickbait and social media barrel. If they could try to maintain higher standards of journalism that would be the best service they could provide.

Pronouns: He/Him

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:20 - Jul 3 with 4004 viewsSwansea_Blue

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 13:26 - Jul 3 by manchego

Fair point (an to everyone else that made the same point). He did get deliberately stood on though, completely off the ball. Not saying two wrongs make a right, but there's a very good argument that the other fella should have been red(?) carded.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:22]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:23 - Jul 3 with 3992 viewshoppy

He’s no Jay Tabb, that’s for sure...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:23 - Jul 3 with 3993 viewsGarv

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:20 - Jul 3 by Swansea_Blue

Fair point (an to everyone else that made the same point). He did get deliberately stood on though, completely off the ball. Not saying two wrongs make a right, but there's a very good argument that the other fella should have been red(?) carded.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:22]

Was what he did really worth talking about?

Wouldn't be bothered if a Columbian player did that to one of ours tonight.

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:26 - Jul 3 with 3980 viewsHurleyBurley

Brazil are probably most people's favourite second team, but since the match against Costa Rica where he:

a) tried a ridiculous dive to get a penalty
b) told the ref to not touch him
c) insulted an opposition player's mother
d) did that arrogant ball flick over another player
e) cried like a bebeh at the end

I've wanted Brazil out of the world cup.

Can't stand Neymar.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:28]

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

on 14:28 - Jul 3 with 3972 views_

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:26 - Jul 3 by HurleyBurley

Brazil are probably most people's favourite second team, but since the match against Costa Rica where he:

a) tried a ridiculous dive to get a penalty
b) told the ref to not touch him
c) insulted an opposition player's mother
d) did that arrogant ball flick over another player
e) cried like a bebeh at the end

I've wanted Brazil out of the world cup.

Can't stand Neymar.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 14:28]

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:31 - Jul 3 with 3958 viewsHurleyBurley

on 14:28 - Jul 3 by _

I'm with you there too, but it's something you try at your peril. It requires skill, but it's professionally off limits and you should always expect the other player to try to break your legs for doing it.

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:38 - Jul 3 with 3928 viewsNo9

Football from South American countries is spoiled by some of the countries 'stars'
on 15:08 - Jul 3 with 3890 views_

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:31 - Jul 3 by HurleyBurley

I'm with you there too, but it's something you try at your peril. It requires skill, but it's professionally off limits and you should always expect the other player to try to break your legs for doing it.

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:12 - Jul 3 with 3873 viewschristiand

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:02 - Jul 3 by GeoffSentence

Not really cheating, he wasn't trying to decieve the ref, trying to make sure that he knew something had happened.

That said, it psses me off when players do over-act like that.

I wonder what Neymar would've done if the referee just played on? After all, he was off the pitch and not interfering with play. Let me guess, rise like Lazarus and make a miraculous recovery!?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:12 - Jul 3 with 3874 viewsHurleyBurley

on 15:08 - Jul 3 by _

I think we actually agree here.

It becomes off limits if you want to guarantee you'll play again in the next 6 weeks.

on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 3867 views_

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:12 - Jul 3 by HurleyBurley

I think we actually agree here.

It becomes off limits if you want to guarantee you'll play again in the next 6 weeks.

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:30 - Jul 3 with 3835 viewsHurleyBurley

on 15:15 - Jul 3 by _

Then you have my deepest sympathy. I only ever successfully pulled off a rainbow flick against a cone. There was no retaliation at the time, but to this day I always give cones on pitches a wide berth.

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:36 - Jul 3 with 3820 viewsitfcjoe

It's a shame that his antics overshadow what a brilliant player he is - because they do (and he is)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:47 - Jul 3 with 3794 viewsjeera

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:23 - Jul 3 by Garv

You wouldn't be bothered if a Colombian deliberately pressed his studs into the leg of one of our players?

Why the feck not? I would. The dirty feck should have been carded.

Not worthy of Neymer's pathetic reaction mind. But nonethelesss - 2 separate things. Each should be punishable.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:52 - Jul 3 with 3781 viewsHurleyBurley

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 14:23 - Jul 3 by Garv

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:32 - Jul 4 with 3607 viewsGarv

Neymar - Anyone else getting fed up with him? on 15:47 - Jul 3 by jeera

You wouldn't be bothered if a Colombian deliberately pressed his studs into the leg of one of our players?

Why the feck not? I would. The dirty feck should have been carded.

Not worthy of Neymer's pathetic reaction mind. But nonethelesss - 2 separate things. Each should be punishable.

Just thought it was a fuss over nothing. Bit naughty but naughty things happen all over the pitch and there was no force. I'm not even sure 'pressed' would be the right term.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024