Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cookie Settings 14:27 - Jul 3 with 920 viewsDecageBruce

Long time lurker, few times poster here.

Anyone else having issues with the Cookie notifications on TWTD. Whether I try to switch off/opt out or just continue to site, every time that I click on a new thread/page/refresh I get the message again?

Getting very annoying but I'm not totally IT literate so may be something to do with my mashine
Cookie Settings on 14:47 - Jul 3 with 883 viewsFixed_It

If you set your Cookies to 'Hobnob' as default you should be fine...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Cookie Settings on 15:46 - Jul 3 with 853 viewsGavTWTD

Which panel are you talking about? Is this the one at the top with the white cross, or the one across the bottom of the screen?

It might be that your cookies are a bit scrambled so best to delete them, if for this site only. It'll be in settings, and probably security.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Cookie Settings on 15:48 - Jul 3 with 848 viewsjeera

Cookie Settings on 15:46 - Jul 3 by GavTWTD

Which panel are you talking about? Is this the one at the top with the white cross, or the one across the bottom of the screen?

It might be that your cookies are a bit scrambled so best to delete them, if for this site only. It'll be in settings, and probably security.

I had the one come up from the bottom of the screen once - but only the once.

Every other site you seem to see this atm. Bloody new data laws.

Mind you, it is surprising how much crap everyone wants to put onto your machine.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cookie Settings on 15:49 - Jul 3 with 846 viewsDecageBruce

Cookie Settings on 15:46 - Jul 3 by GavTWTD

Thanks Gav, It's the one along the bottom. I've cleared all history (obviously incase the wife checks) and cookies etc so not sure why it keeps happening. Doesn't look like anyone else is affected though so must be local to me
Cookie Settings on 15:57 - Jul 3 with 837 viewsGavTWTD

Cookie Settings on 15:49 - Jul 3 by DecageBruce

Thanks Gav, It's the one along the bottom. I've cleared all history (obviously incase the wife checks) and cookies etc so not sure why it keeps happening. Doesn't look like anyone else is affected though so must be local to me

If you continue to see this, send me a message via the contact us link at the foot of the page. Select site bug, then give a very brief description of what's happening. This will send me details about your cookies that we've set, and select details about what device and what browser you are using.

This particular problem you're having isn't controlled by us, so I may need to ask questions from our ad people. It must be particularly annoying, but it's the first time I've heard of it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Cookie Settings on 16:24 - Jul 3 with 805 viewsSwansea_Blue

This was happening to me for a few days. But I took my usual IT approach of ignoring it and it now seems to have stopped.

I'd follow Gav's advice though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024