Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 15:41 - Jul 3 with 714 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 15:43 - Jul 3 with 711 viewsDanFord

No. Hurst is a fully competent manager that plays people in their best positions.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 15:44 - Jul 3 with 703 viewsBlueBadger

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 15:43 - Jul 3 by DanFord

No. Hurst is a fully competent manager that plays people in their best positions.

So, he'll be playing Sears in League One?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 15:45 - Jul 3 with 685 viewsDanFord

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 15:44 - Jul 3 by BlueBadger

So, he'll be playing Sears in League One?

No. He just won't be playing Sears as a winger. Where Sears ends up playing and for whom may be a different matter. Wouldn't surprise me to see him leave for somewhere like Southend.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 15:47 - Jul 3 with 678 viewsitfcjoe

I don't really see the issue with it - in 2015-16 season there he ended up with 6 goals and 9 assists.

And that included missing a number of sitters, if he could improve his finishing he could easily have ended up with 10 goals and 10 assists which is a great return from a winger.

Fans make more of a deal about it than it needed to be - but the reality is Sears is only going to work as a striker playing with a big man and very few teams play a big man-little man combo at this level any more. He'd be better off committing to being a wide player

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 16:20 - Jul 3 with 598 viewsSteve_M

I wonder if Hurst will play Sears as a winger....? 🤔 on 15:47 - Jul 3 by itfcjoe

I don't really see the issue with it - in 2015-16 season there he ended up with 6 goals and 9 assists.

And that included missing a number of sitters, if he could improve his finishing he could easily have ended up with 10 goals and 10 assists which is a great return from a winger.

Fans make more of a deal about it than it needed to be - but the reality is Sears is only going to work as a striker playing with a big man and very few teams play a big man-little man combo at this level any more. He'd be better off committing to being a wide player

Yes, but you can't expect people to remember that far back Joe.

The two poles of opinion on Sears - that Mick ruined him and that he is completely rubbish - are both ridiculously far off the mark. Nuance is clearly too much here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024