Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. 20:59 - Jul 3 with 906 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:08 - Jul 3 with 889 viewsRyorry

Have always thought that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:09 - Jul 3 with 880 viewsSpruceMoose

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:08 - Jul 3 by Ryorry

Have always thought that.

A thoroughly miserable experience? I agree.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:10 - Jul 3 with 879 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

This game tonight really is the international equivalent of Nottingham Forest v Ipswich, isn't it.
But with passes on 21:10 - Jul 3 with 875 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:15 - Jul 3 with 864 viewsRyorry

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:10 - Jul 3 by NoCanariesAllowed

This game tonight really is the international equivalent of Nottingham Forest v Ipswich, isn't it.

More like Bolton v. us in PO semis I'd have thunk!

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:16 - Jul 3 with 857 viewsBLUEBEAT

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:15 - Jul 3 by Ryorry

Hope so

Poll: W or W

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:16 - Jul 3 with 856 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:15 - Jul 3 by Ryorry

Oh I'm not referring to temperament - I'm referring to the inevitable last-minute despair!
Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:24 - Jul 3 with 832 viewsRyorry

Watching England really is like watching Ipswich. Sort of. on 21:16 - Jul 3 by NoCanariesAllowed

Oh I'm not referring to temperament - I'm referring to the inevitable last-minute despair!

Now that's exactly *not* the way to think - our players need to keep calm, compose themselves, and take it right back to the cheating scumbags. Think Jim, think Magic - he never gave up & led by example!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024