Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else had problems signing into ITFC website? 22:18 - Jul 9 with 931 viewsBLUEBEAT

It’s telling me my email address isn’t known, despite it being the one I’ve always used, registered STs with etc. It’s also the same email address that the club sends what seems to be daily spam to these days (new kits/fanzone screenings/sh!t concerts etc).

🤔

Poll: W or W

Anyone else had problems signing into ITFC website? on 22:33 - Jul 9 with 912 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I have had the same problem. I think that the new itfc shop requires a separate account from itfc direct. I clicked on the forgot password link on the shop site and haven’t received a reset link, which makes me think that I need to register again.

I will Post here again if I find out anything further

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Anyone else had problems signing into ITFC website? on 22:36 - Jul 9 with 904 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone else had problems signing into ITFC website? on 22:33 - Jul 9 by southnorfolkblue

I have had the same problem. I think that the new itfc shop requires a separate account from itfc direct. I clicked on the forgot password link on the shop site and haven’t received a reset link, which makes me think that I need to register again.

I will Post here again if I find out anything further

I tried both Direct and Shop with no luck.

I’ll ring them tomorrow and post here with an update.

Anyone else had problems signing into ITFC website? on 20:27 - Jul 10 with 790 viewsBLUEBEAT

ITFCdirect was OK accepting my email/password today.

Tried on a different PC.

Had an ad-blocker on the one I normally use so maybe that was causing issues...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024