Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxers or briefs 09:10 - Jul 10 with 7805 viewswkj

Balls...

That is essentially what this post is about. Throwing on a pair of spiderman undies, then Calvin Klein boxer briefs when I was at the age where I considered my pants fashion was important, used to be a no brainer. While little WKJ and the lads were at there structural best I never had to worry about a single thing, comfort was assumed in all pants.

Fast forward to mid 30s and I find myself a victim of my own ignorance. My pants drawer is full of undies that make me need to stop and readjust, constantly putting me under a veil of paranoia as to when someone would slap an ASBO on me for public indecency.

I trawled amazon for some time last night seeing lots of pants fly around, blokes with perfect abs and packages the size of greece's national debt, but none the wiser on what the best type of pants are to keep my boblocks from rolling over the edge like bungee jumping lemmings.

In short(s) - What should I be looking for in pants now a days, all of a sudden my one fashion mainstays is no longer fit for purpose, and I don't want to keep having to constantly fumble about to put everything in its place like a hipster assessing a bunch of grapes.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 9:12]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Boxers or briefs on 22:55 - Jul 18 with 1116 viewsCoco

These certainly keep everything contained.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Boxers or briefs on 08:51 - Jul 19 with 1068 viewswkj

Boxers or briefs on 22:55 - Jul 18 by Coco

These certainly keep everything contained.

I bet Greece wishes his package was representative of the size of their national debt

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024