Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling's pace is scaring the hell out of Amy Schumer (n/t) 19:15 - Jul 11 with 431 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sterling's pace is scaring the hell out of Amy Schumer (n/t) on 19:19 - Jul 11 with 425 viewsVic

Nah, shouldn’t be in the team!

Clever to have him play in front of Kane for a while - not what Croatia were expecting I guess.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Sterling's pace is scaring the hell out of Amy Schumer (n/t) on 19:21 - Jul 11 with 412 viewsJ2BLUE

Sterling's pace is scaring the hell out of Amy Schumer (n/t) on 19:19 - Jul 11 by Vic

Nah, shouldn’t be in the team!

Clever to have him play in front of Kane for a while - not what Croatia were expecting I guess.

Seriously? He's a key part of our game after the early goal. He's also been decent in previous games IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sterling's pace is scaring the hell out of Amy Schumer (n/t) on 19:23 - Jul 11 with 404 viewsVic

Sterling's pace is scaring the hell out of Amy Schumer (n/t) on 19:21 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Seriously? He's a key part of our game after the early goal. He's also been decent in previous games IMO.

No, not seriously! He’s a key part to our attack.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Sterling's pace is scaring the hell out of Amy Schumer (n/t) on 19:49 - Jul 11 with 364 viewsSuperblue95

By far this has been Sterlings best game at this tournament

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024