Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. 22:42 - Jul 11 with 2836 viewsLord_Lucan

Town upon town.

Glad I’m at home I think.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:45 - Jul 11 with 2823 viewsartsbossbeard

IP8 is quiet. No cars overturned yet.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:45 - Jul 11 with 2822 viewsjeera

I don't know what prominent Croat stores there are in this country, but they're screwed.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:46 - Jul 11 with 2810 viewsPlums

Doubt it. A very different vibe from what I’ve seen.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:47 - Jul 11 with 2807 viewsLord_Lucan

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:45 - Jul 11 by jeera

I don't know what prominent Croat stores there are in this country, but they're screwed.

I can remember even back in 1990 loads of shop windows going through.

If Portugal had beaten us tonight I would have struggled getting a nice coffee in the morning.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:54 - Jul 11 with 2762 viewsWeWereZombies

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:47 - Jul 11 by Lord_Lucan

If Portugal had beaten us tonight I would have struggled getting a nice coffee in the morning.

Why? Can't people tell the difference between an Italian café and a Portuguese one?

I'll get my croat...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:58 - Jul 11 with 2722 viewsLord_Lucan

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:46 - Jul 11 by Plums

Doubt it. A very different vibe from what I’ve seen.

I very much hope you are right.

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:59 - Jul 11 with 2707 viewslowhouseblue

so riots on one hand, and news night discussing the evolution of 'english identity in the light of world cup defeat' in the most pompous and up its own bottom way imaginable on the other. what a choice. does england's defeat have any effect on our view of globalisation? (that was news night). is englishness a big thing? (news night again).

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 23:02 - Jul 11 with 2685 viewsLord_Lucan

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:59 - Jul 11 by lowhouseblue

so riots on one hand, and news night discussing the evolution of 'english identity in the light of world cup defeat' in the most pompous and up its own bottom way imaginable on the other. what a choice. does england's defeat have any effect on our view of globalisation? (that was news night). is englishness a big thing? (news night again).

I’ve had enough of it all now.

I just want to forget about it all for a bit and have a cup of tea.

Login to get fewer ads

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 05:46 - Jul 12 with 2438 viewsbrogansnose

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:59 - Jul 11 by lowhouseblue

Middle class chattering classes with their heads up their derrieres.
Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 07:32 - Jul 12 with 2268 viewsvapour_trail

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 22:47 - Jul 11 by Lord_Lucan

I was in Guildford in 1990. I remember let’s all have a disco morphing into let’s go fcking mental and a rampaging mob through the town putting in windows and doing over cars.

Last night, where I am anyway in deepest brexit bandit land, was remarkably calm as we returned home from the outdoor big screen with 1000 or so others.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 08:57 - Jul 12 with 2123 viewsconnorscontract

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 05:46 - Jul 12 by brogansnose

Middle class chattering classes with their heads up their derrieres.

You should have used "ars3s" and made it rhyme...

...and "with their heads stuck up" to make it scan.
Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 09:45 - Jul 12 with 1998 viewsWeWereZombies

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 08:57 - Jul 12 by connorscontract

You should have used "ars3s" and made it rhyme...

...and "with their heads stuck up" to make it scan.

Never go to Specsavers for glasses
Do take pottery evening classes

You weren't down in the tube station at midnight, were you?

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 10:39 - Jul 12 with 1926 viewsconnorscontract

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 09:45 - Jul 12 by WeWereZombies

Never go to Specsavers for glasses
Do take pottery evening classes

You weren't down in the tube station at midnight, were you?

No I wasn't, and I make my own curries rather than travel across town late at night with takeaways- you never know what might happen to you if you do that!

This thread is the first non-Specsavers hit on Google for these lyrics: you've lost me!
Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 10:59 - Jul 12 with 1881 viewsWeWereZombies

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 10:39 - Jul 12 by connorscontract

No I wasn't, and I make my own curries rather than travel across town late at night with takeaways- you never know what might happen to you if you do that!

This thread is the first non-Specsavers hit on Google for these lyrics: you've lost me!

My fault, I thought Mr. Jones (who my memory threw up as Mr. Brown) was on his way home from a pottery evening class. Must check lyrics first in future.

Gonna be riots a plenty tonight I’m afraid. on 11:08 - Jul 12 with 1851 viewsArcher4721

How many Towns is Trump visiting?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024