Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? 11:10 - Jul 12 with 1771 viewssoupytwist

See you in the 'Spoons beforehand?
Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 11:28 - Jul 12 with 1751 viewsITFC_Forever

You might not get out alive.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:17 - Jul 12 with 1700 viewsColin_Viljoen

Orange tree is the closest or their clubhouse
Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:20 - Jul 12 with 1689 viewssoupytwist

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:17 - Jul 12 by Colin_Viljoen

It is, I was referring slightly tongue in cheek to the thread we had about the Spoons and other Braintree pubs last week.
Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:25 - Jul 12 with 1678 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:17 - Jul 12 by Colin_Viljoen

Any idea what the parking situation is like at the ground? Plenty of spaces??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:34 - Jul 12 with 1654 viewssoupytwist

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:25 - Jul 12 by artsbossbeard

There's a car park at the ground which isn't that big. Street parking is possible along Cressing Road which is very close to the ground. Stubbs Lane and Beckers Green Road are off Cressing Road and should have some spaces. Both are about 5 minutes from the ground. If you go to the end of Beckers Green Road you can park by the rugby club, there won't be anything on and you can follow the foot path past the Community Centre across George V playing fields to Cressing Road.
Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:36 - Jul 12 with 1645 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:34 - Jul 12 by soupytwist

There's a car park at the ground which isn't that big. Street parking is possible along Cressing Road which is very close to the ground. Stubbs Lane and Beckers Green Road are off Cressing Road and should have some spaces. Both are about 5 minutes from the ground. If you go to the end of Beckers Green Road you can park by the rugby club, there won't be anything on and you can follow the foot path past the Community Centre across George V playing fields to Cressing Road.

Perfect, cheers.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 13:50 - Jul 12 with 1580 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

May go if son’s football tournament finishes by 2 in southend
Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 19:24 - Jul 12 with 1491 viewssuffolkpoker

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 12:25 - Jul 12 by artsbossbeard

I’ve always used Gatwick

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 23:16 - Jul 12 with 1400 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Anyone going to the Braintree game on Saturday? on 19:24 - Jul 12 by suffolkpoker

I’ve always used Gatwick

Stubbs lane would be free or beside the ground
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024