Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
13:09 - Jul 12 with 896 views_

Lee Howey - "Massively Violent & Decidedly average" on 13:14 - Jul 12 with 845 viewsBluefish

Cheers ill have a look

I tend to stay well away from the big prem stars books they are so bland. I like reading lower league players that are more honest. The older top level players are ok though, Paul McGrath, Stuart Pearce etc.

If you want to read about a real footballers life (not and exciting one) then read Tom Youngs book (ex Cambridge utd). I even get a mention......of sorts

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lee Howey - "Massively Violent & Decidedly average" on 13:16 - Jul 12 with 832 viewsimsureazzure

Sounds a decent raw autobiography worth reading.

As an aside how was the Gladstone last night?
on 13:20 - Jul 12 with 810 views_

Lee Howey - "Massively Violent & Decidedly average" on 13:16 - Jul 12 by imsureazzure

Sounds a decent raw autobiography worth reading.

As an aside how was the Gladstone last night?

Lee Howey - "Massively Violent & Decidedly average" on 13:22 - Jul 12 with 797 viewsimsureazzure

on 13:20 - Jul 12 by _

That's good, have to say I was admiring your patience in advance with regard to getting drinks.
on 13:38 - Jul 12 with 750 views_

Lee Howey - "Massively Violent & Decidedly average" on 13:22 - Jul 12 by imsureazzure

That's good, have to say I was admiring your patience in advance with regard to getting drinks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024