Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth 08:03 - Jul 13 with 5246 viewsm14_blue

At the impudence of an American President telling us how to run our country?

Either that or he's a hypocritical, mealy-mouthed, self-serving, slimy, dog whistling c0ckwomble.

Where's your money TWTD?
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:05 - Jul 13 with 3163 viewsnrb1985

First thing I thought of when I read the headlines this morning.

Neither Obama's brexit intervention nor Trump's comments are helpful but if you come out and ferociously condemn one you have to condemn the other.

If I had to bet though I'd say your latter assumption is probably more likely.

What a piece of scum.
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:05 - Jul 13 with 3159 viewstractordownsouth

Like he was furious at himself for campaigning for Trump
Like he was furious at himself for speaking at the AFD Rally
Like he was furious at himself for speaking at the Roy Moore rally

Balls

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:07 - Jul 13 with 3147 viewsm14_blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:05 - Jul 13 by nrb1985

First thing I thought of when I read the headlines this morning.

Neither Obama's brexit intervention nor Trump's comments are helpful but if you come out and ferociously condemn one you have to condemn the other.

If I had to bet though I'd say your latter assumption is probably more likely.

What a piece of scum.

Exactly.

Obama's comments were at best naïve and at worst deliberately inflammatory. Trump's are exactly the same.
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:12 - Jul 13 with 3125 viewsnrb1985

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:07 - Jul 13 by m14_blue

Exactly.

Obama's comments were at best naïve and at worst deliberately inflammatory. Trump's are exactly the same.

Jist of it seems to be that close regulatory alignment means the US can't sell us chlorinated chickens or sheep with two heads.

The Sun want us to be angry about this...
BANG ON on 08:17 - Jul 13 with 3112 viewsunstableblue

Trump is currently completely out of control... his NATO off the cuff press conference was basically bullsh!t throughout!!

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:18 - Jul 13 with 3110 viewsgiant_stow

I've already seen Hugh Grant quoted twice. Go on terry - tell him to do one! Everyone will respect you tiny bit - genuine opportunity here to unite.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:20 - Jul 13 with 3094 viewsBenters2

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:05 - Jul 13 by tractordownsouth

Like he was furious at himself for campaigning for Trump
Like he was furious at himself for speaking at the AFD Rally
Like he was furious at himself for speaking at the Roy Moore rally

Balls

Nice one.

Balls.
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:21 - Jul 13 with 3094 viewsBlueBadger

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:12 - Jul 13 by nrb1985

Jist of it seems to be that close regulatory alignment means the US can't sell us chlorinated chickens or sheep with two heads.

The Sun want us to be angry about this...

Ah now, there's not just that as well, there's 'deregulated'(read: increased privatisation) of public services as well.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 8:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:24 - Jul 13 with 3067 viewsCurrie10

Rather have Farage than bloody Corbyn. Absolute melt,
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:25 - Jul 13 with 3060 viewsBlueBadger

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:24 - Jul 13 by Currie10

Well, personally, I prefer Jewell to Keane....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:26 - Jul 13 with 3053 viewsHerbivore

Yep, I would hope that Farage would be up in arms about a foreign leader trying to tell us how to run our country but I suspect he'll love this.

If May had any balls she'd tell Trump to fook off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:26 - Jul 13 with 3053 viewsm14_blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:24 - Jul 13 by Currie10

What did I ask?

FWIW, I don't want either of them.
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:26 - Jul 13 with 3055 viewsnrb1985

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:21 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

Ah now, there's not just that as well, there's 'deregulated'(read: increased privatisation) of public services as well.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 8:21]

Unfortunately I think that can still happen but close alignment to EU regulation on quality of goods means they can't sell us most of their crap.
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:33 - Jul 13 with 3035 viewsgiant_stow

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:26 - Jul 13 by Herbivore

Yep, I would hope that Farage would be up in arms about a foreign leader trying to tell us how to run our country but I suspect he'll love this.

If May had any balls she'd tell Trump to fook off.

I think she has to.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:35 - Jul 13 with 3020 viewsGlasgowBlue

Indeed. May should tell him to fook off.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:35 - Jul 13 with 3025 viewsBlueBadger

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:26 - Jul 13 by nrb1985

Unfortunately I think that can still happen but close alignment to EU regulation on quality of goods means they can't sell us most of their crap.

Under and EU trade deal it would have happened for the marginally more sophisticated reason that a Tory government would have 'overlooked' that they would likely have an 'opt out' for things like that.
They'd have then blamed 'the EU' for increased outsourcing of services. Now, it'll be 'the price of delivering the Will of the People'.

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:38 - Jul 13 with 3008 viewsgiant_stow

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:35 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. May should tell him to fook off.

Do you think she will mr? Will the Queen come down with something?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:39 - Jul 13 with 2996 viewschicoazul

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:07 - Jul 13 by m14_blue

Exactly.

Obama said what he did as a favour to Cameron.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:41 - Jul 13 with 2984 viewsm14_blue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:39 - Jul 13 by chicoazul

So naïve then.

But probably more on Cameron's part. Not like him to misread the mood of the nation....
I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:47 - Jul 13 with 2962 viewstractordownsouth

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:39 - Jul 13 by chicoazul

What he said is true though isn't it?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:49 - Jul 13 with 2956 viewsGlasgowBlue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:38 - Jul 13 by giant_stow

Do you think she will mr? Will the Queen come down with something?

I would hope so. But it will be behind closed doors.

We will know after they have done the joint press conference.

It's a Trump tactic to beat up the people he is negotiating with on the first day and then come out with warm words of compromise when the deal has been done.

Iron Lion Zion

I somehow don't think Trump's ringing endorsement on 08:50 - Jul 13 with 2955 viewsGuthrum

will do a lot to help Boris Johnson's Prime Ministerial ambitions, either.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 8:51]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:57 - Jul 13 with 2935 viewsgiant_stow

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:49 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue

I would hope so. But it will be behind closed doors.

We will know after they have done the joint press conference.

It's a Trump tactic to beat up the people he is negotiating with on the first day and then come out with warm words of compromise when the deal has been done.

Interesting. His comments harm all brexit sides equally in my know nothing opinion, so I don't see what she has to lose. But then I'm an emotional person and not a diplomat!

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:09 - Jul 13 with 2899 viewsGlasgowBlue

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 08:57 - Jul 13 by giant_stow

Interesting. His comments harm all brexit sides equally in my know nothing opinion, so I don't see what she has to lose. But then I'm an emotional person and not a diplomat!

Well it gives ammunition to the people who are saying that May’s soft Brexit makes it far harder to do any meaningful trade deals with the rest of the world as we can’t offer anything that the EU can’t.

It’s also worth noting that Obama’s comments came during a period of purdah, alsthough that wouldn’t affect a US President, so was designed to influence the electorate.

Regardless. I don’t want Obama influencing the electorate and I don’t want Reumo influencing the votes of our MP’s

The deal May has put together should stand or fall on its own merits.

Personally, I think it’s the worst of both worlds and is staying in the EU in all but name. As I said before, if this is the deal then we may as well stay in.

Iron Lion Zion

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:14 - Jul 13 with 2885 viewsgiant_stow

I presume Farage is frothing at the mouth on 09:09 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue

Well it gives ammunition to the people who are saying that May’s soft Brexit makes it far harder to do any meaningful trade deals with the rest of the world as we can’t offer anything that the EU can’t.

It’s also worth noting that Obama’s comments came during a period of purdah, alsthough that wouldn’t affect a US President, so was designed to influence the electorate.

Regardless. I don’t want Obama influencing the electorate and I don’t want Reumo influencing the votes of our MP’s

The deal May has put together should stand or fall on its own merits.

Personally, I think it’s the worst of both worlds and is staying in the EU in all but name. As I said before, if this is the deal then we may as well stay in.

I agree about it being the worse of all worlds. Think trump's comments go much further than Obama s though, whatwith the Boris and sadiq stuff too..I'd say they equally damage the hard brexit side for shining light on how tricky Trump would be to deal with - he doesn't seem reliable.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 9:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024