Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! 10:48 - Jul 13 with 1549 viewsWickwar_Blue

Anyone else bought a ITFC Retro shirt from the Club site?

I went for the 1981 kit in a large. I’m a (lapsing into lonely hearts ad description) a “well upholstered 41 year old” but wouldn’t describe myself as a fatboy just that I like a few beers.

Whilst the shirt technically fits and Mrs Wickwar says “You look good in something that is fitted” I’m slightly scared that 5 pints of beer and I may burst forth.

Anyone else think these shirts are ludicrously fitted or am I actually a roly poly? Nice kit though!
ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 10:53 - Jul 13 with 1518 viewsLord_Lucan

I think what is important to realise is that replica kits are really for sports folk or children.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 10:54 - Jul 13 with 1515 viewsgreyhound

Stop being so proud and get an xl.

Buying smaller clothes makes us all feel better, buying ones that fit proper is the key to looking better.

I'm sure that they would let you try the next one on and just exchange or keep what you personally feel better in.

I've been to ashamed to buy the right size in the past opting for the tight fitting t. This just became the never worn t however.

As I grow older the more I realise that being comfortable is the key, I still don't own crocs however
on 10:59 - Jul 13 with 1494 views_

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 10:54 - Jul 13 by greyhound

Stop being so proud and get an xl.

Buying smaller clothes makes us all feel better, buying ones that fit proper is the key to looking better.

I'm sure that they would let you try the next one on and just exchange or keep what you personally feel better in.

I've been to ashamed to buy the right size in the past opting for the tight fitting t. This just became the never worn t however.

As I grow older the more I realise that being comfortable is the key, I still don't own crocs however

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:01 - Jul 13 with 1364 viewsSouperJim

Not the first time I've read this and others have been far more scathing, i.e. they're two sizes smaller than quoted in real terms.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:05 - Jul 13 with 1347 viewsWD19

Pulled on a new Adidas Original today.

XS for me. Fits like a glove.
ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:09 - Jul 13 with 1334 viewsJ4ck22

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:01 - Jul 13 by SouperJim

Not the first time I've read this and others have been far more scathing, i.e. they're two sizes smaller than quoted in real terms.

Basically this. I'm generally a medium when it comes to t-shirts as well as the current replicas, so I went for the medium 2000 play off shirt and it was so tight that I had to send it back, I don't think a large would have even cut it.
ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:24 - Jul 13 with 1267 viewsSuperblue95

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:05 - Jul 13 by WD19

I always thought the XS sizes were gloves

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:44 - Jul 13 with 1219 viewsfactual_blue

You can only get it over your hand?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:51 - Jul 13 with 1190 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just right!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ITFC Retro shirts - bit flipping snug! on 12:53 - Jul 13 with 1187 viewslinhdi

Copa stuff is really good, but always about a size smaller than we are used to, in my experience. (They have a fab store more or less opposite the central station in Amsterdam).

Built for skinny Dutch boys rather than fat Brits maybe!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024