Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores 16:54 - Jul 13 with 2388 viewsLord_Lucan

and some bloke is on my property picking up litter with one of those stick things. I make conversation and he tells me that he often walks up and down picking up litter as it's the only way to keep a clean street, I often wondered what happened to all the beer cans the herberts chuck on my frontage. Anyway, I thought it was very public spirited of him and I told him so, only trouble was I had to wait for him to bügger off before I flicked my fag.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 18:18 - Jul 13 with 2247 viewsGeoffSentence

Why wait? He would have picked it up for you.

One of my neighbours used to do this round our way, and I do from time to time too. Winds me up all the litter that people discard.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 19:43 - Jul 13 with 2165 viewsBrixtonBlue

Litter is one of the scourges of our nation and down to bad parenting. I never drop litter because of how I was brought up. My mum was regularly emptying sweet wrappers from the bottom of her bag.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 19:50 - Jul 13 with 2145 viewsvapour_trail

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 19:43 - Jul 13 by BrixtonBlue

Litter is one of the scourges of our nation and down to bad parenting. I never drop litter because of how I was brought up. My mum was regularly emptying sweet wrappers from the bottom of her bag.

I was away on some staycation in Cornwall a few years back and this bunch of complete chavs (definite brexiteers) were walking along one by one faces all inserted into macdonalds bags, adding additional weight to their already oversized frames.

Anyway, one of the little sh1ts has had enough and launches his bag into the road. The mum behind him starts bo11ocking him, and I’m thinking I’ve misjudged this lot, but she bo11ocks him for not finishing his food not littering, and they all troop off leaving their litter sprayed across the road. W@nkers.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

on 20:29 - Jul 13 with 2081 views_

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 19:50 - Jul 13 by vapour_trail

I was away on some staycation in Cornwall a few years back and this bunch of complete chavs (definite brexiteers) were walking along one by one faces all inserted into macdonalds bags, adding additional weight to their already oversized frames.

Anyway, one of the little sh1ts has had enough and launches his bag into the road. The mum behind him starts bo11ocking him, and I’m thinking I’ve misjudged this lot, but she bo11ocks him for not finishing his food not littering, and they all troop off leaving their litter sprayed across the road. W@nkers.

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:28 - Jul 13 with 1950 viewshenley07

Was he Japanese?
They love a clean up bless them
on 22:30 - Jul 13 with 1946 views_

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:28 - Jul 13 by henley07

Was he Japanese?
They love a clean up bless them

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:34 - Jul 13 with 1932 viewsLord_Lucan

on 22:30 - Jul 13 by _

They are a tidy people to be fair.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:37 - Jul 13 with 1927 viewshenley07

on 22:30 - Jul 13 by _

Reference to Japan fans cleaning up after themselves in stadiums after world cup games numpty boy!
Login to get fewer ads

on 22:37 - Jul 13 with 1927 views_

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:34 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

They are a tidy people to be fair.

on 22:42 - Jul 13 with 1909 views_

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:37 - Jul 13 by henley07

Reference to Japan fans cleaning up after themselves in stadiums after world cup games numpty boy!

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:44 - Jul 13 with 1902 viewsLord_Lucan

on 22:42 - Jul 13 by _

To be fair Libs why would he be a moron for tarring a nation with a positive (cleaning) brush anyway.

on 22:47 - Jul 13 with 1891 views_

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:44 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

To be fair Libs why would he be a moron for tarring a nation with a positive (cleaning) brush anyway.

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:49 - Jul 13 with 1880 viewsLord_Lucan

on 22:47 - Jul 13 by _

Really? God I'm out of touch with the wise world.

So if I commented at how efficient the Germans are am I being racist - or the fact that The Japanese love a good photo?

on 22:51 - Jul 13 with 1867 views_

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:49 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

Really? God I'm out of touch with the wise world.

So if I commented at how efficient the Germans are am I being racist - or the fact that The Japanese love a good photo?

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 22:58 - Jul 13 with 1834 viewshenley07

on 22:47 - Jul 13 by _

I accept your apology whole heartedly 😉

However attempting to trump me with Nigeria fan facts is a low blow.
Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 23:46 - Jul 13 with 1774 viewsCoastalblue

I love the videos of the guy on the motorbike who goes and chucks the rubbish people ahve thrown from their car window back in on them.

In fact

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 00:02 - Jul 14 with 1747 viewsLord_Lucan

Just popped out the front of one of my retail superstores on 23:46 - Jul 13 by Coastalblue

I love the videos of the guy on the motorbike who goes and chucks the rubbish people ahve thrown from their car window back in on them.

In fact

Probably made up? but brilliant non the less

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024