Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was 19:02 - Jul 13 with 4000 viewsLord_Lucan

called Ipswich

Right, I'm going to try and post the related tweet here.

Also Adidas have a watch called Ipswich

https://www.hollandwatchgroup.com/pt/en/adidas-ipswich-white-fashion-sports-watc
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 19:03]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 19:05 - Jul 13 with 3952 views_

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:32 - Jul 13 with 3866 viewsIllinoisblue

Young Luke Chambers modeling kits

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:33 - Jul 13 with 3866 viewsitfcjoe

I’m tempted to buy that watch

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:34 - Jul 13 with 3861 viewsLord_Lucan

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:33 - Jul 13 by itfcjoe

I’m tempted to buy that watch

You know what, I was thinking the same.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:45 - Jul 13 with 3835 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 19:05 - Jul 13 by _

'The Incestua' has quite a ring to to it

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:53 - Jul 13 with 3822 viewsSwansea_Blue

Talking about iconic kits, and after that thread earlier today, this is definitely on my shopping list.
https://itfcshop.com/catalog/product/view/id/9219/s/1687-80-81-uefa-cup-final-sh

The white, shoet sleeve Pioneer one from the year agter is well lush too innit.

Just a humongous shame you can't get it with the Adidas stripes

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:59 - Jul 13 with 3798 viewsLord_Lucan

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:53 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

Talking about iconic kits, and after that thread earlier today, this is definitely on my shopping list.
https://itfcshop.com/catalog/product/view/id/9219/s/1687-80-81-uefa-cup-final-sh

The pinstripe kit will always be my favourite

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 20:00 - Jul 13 with 3798 viewsHennikerBlu

I so love that shirt!
Login to get fewer ads

on 20:09 - Jul 13 with 3778 views_

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:53 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 20:22 - Jul 13 with 3732 viewsHennikerBlu

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:34 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

Lets just hope that you haven't started another watch thread ;)
My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 20:30 - Jul 13 with 3707 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 20:09 - Jul 13 by _

Yep. The frustrating thing is that I probably had most of those kits. Although I was 10 at the time we won the UEFA cup, so it would be a bit small now! Even that one with laces is being sold as a classic now

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 20:39 - Jul 13 with 3678 viewsvapour_trail

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 20:30 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. The frustrating thing is that I probably had most of those kits. Although I was 10 at the time we won the UEFA cup, so it would be a bit small now! Even that one with laces is being sold as a classic now

My wife found the pinstripe I had as a boy and got it professionally framed, it’s on the wall in the office, it still looks ace.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

on 20:53 - Jul 13 with 3643 views_

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 20:30 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 21:02 - Jul 13 with 3612 viewshoppy

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:45 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

'The Incestua' has quite a ring to to it

Sore losers?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 22:19 - Jul 13 with 3487 viewsMelford

My mate just text me as he just found out that the iconic 80's Dutch kit was on 19:34 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

It's a nice watch, I've bookmarked it for next payday.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024