Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who 21:04 - Jul 13 with 9735 viewsLord_Lucan

I find incredibly attractive and it got me a thinking. I know it's difficult without giving it serious thought but off the top of your head who are the top 5 sexiest birds of all time - in their pomp.

I will have to say - and in no particular order

Madonna
Cyndi
Elizabeth Carling
Pauline Collins
Briget Kelly

Apologies to Esther Hall.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:26 - Jul 13 with 5240 viewsBrianTablet

Bardot
Fonda
Loren
Paradis
Carlisle

Christiansen on the bench

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:27 - Jul 13 with 5240 viewsvapour_trail

I will need a long time to answer this fully but top off head

Kim Wilde
Debbie harrie
Bjork
Kim basinger
Vanessa paradis

All could be ditched for superior options and they will be gutted.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:29 - Jul 13 with 5230 viewsvapour_trail

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:26 - Jul 13 by BrianTablet

Bardot
Fonda
Loren
Paradis
Carlisle

I’ll fight you for paradis.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:33 - Jul 13 with 5214 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:27 - Jul 13 by vapour_trail

Kim Wilde
Debbie harrie
Bjork
Kim basinger
Vanessa paradis

Kim Wilde made my list but then I remembered Briget Kelly and she had to go. I'm not really a blonde guy, I can't for the life of me see anything in Basinger or Paradis.

Edit; Bjork is an interesting one. Mmmmm
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 21:36]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:35 - Jul 13 with 5200 viewsDeano69

Catherine Zeta Jones
Just got the one.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:38 - Jul 13 with 5188 viewsBrianTablet

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:29 - Jul 13 by vapour_trail

I’ll fight you for paradis.

You can kill me but she'd weep by my graveside for eternity. :-)

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:39 - Jul 13 with 5183 viewsvapour_trail

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:33 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

Kim Wilde made my list but then I remembered Briget Kelly and she had to go. I'm not really a blonde guy, I can't for the life of me see anything in Basinger or Paradis.

Filth.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:40 - Jul 13 with 5180 viewsWeWereZombies

Greta Scacchi
Isabelle Adjani
Sonja Kristina
The Northern Irish woman I am still hopeful of succeeding with despite being knocked back so many times it feels like I am pursuing her from another planet
Emily Watson

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:41 - Jul 13 with 5169 viewsPlums

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:26 - Jul 13 by BrianTablet

Bardot
Fonda
Loren
Paradis
Carlisle

Surprised it took two posts to get to Carlisle! Her voice is enough for me...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:42 - Jul 13 with 5169 viewsSporall

Catherine Oxenberg
Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:43 - Jul 13 with 5153 viewsJ2BLUE

Kylie Minogue- she's still magnificent
Trish Stratus
Torrie Wilson
Emilia Clarke
Margot Robbie - that scene in Wolf of Wall Street...and Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad...

I'm sure I will soon remember a few first ballot picks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:43 - Jul 13 with 5154 viewsvapour_trail

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:33 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

Thinking about it kurt cobain gave courtney love an excellent reference.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:46 - Jul 13 with 5138 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:40 - Jul 13 by WeWereZombies

Greta Scacchi
Isabelle Adjani
Sonja Kristina
The Northern Irish woman I am still hopeful of succeeding with despite being knocked back so many times it feels like I am pursuing her from another planet
Emily Watson

I think we have similar tastes in birds.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:02 - Jul 13 with 5063 viewsBrianTablet

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:40 - Jul 13 by WeWereZombies

Greta Scacchi
Isabelle Adjani
Sonja Kristina
Emily Watson

Adjani. Mmmmmm

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:03 - Jul 13 with 5055 viewsJ2BLUE

I forgot Rachel Riley. She's so hot I would hand write my apology after disappointing her.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:19 - Jul 13 with 5022 viewsWeWereZombies

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:46 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

I think we have similar tastes in birds.

Hands off No. 4, she's mine.

How do you know her anyway?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:21 - Jul 13 with 5018 viewsMelford

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:27 - Jul 13 by vapour_trail

Kim Wilde
Debbie harrie
Bjork
Kim basinger
Vanessa paradis

Bjork. Not just me then, I've always fancied the pants of her. i had this on my wall

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:21 - Jul 13 with 5016 viewsurbanblue

Nastassja Kinsky.

In the 80's I watched Cat People over and over again!!!

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:23 - Jul 13 with 5001 viewsMelford

Bjork
Kate Moss
Sarah Cracknell off Saint Etienne
Miki from Lush
Kate Winslet

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:35 - Jul 13 with 4952 viewsITFC_Forever

Emma Bunton
Catherine Zeta Jones
Anna Friel
Keeley Hawes
Holly Willoughby

Also always had a thing for Luisa Bradshaw-White, but the Eastenders casting team have done her no favours at all.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:38 - Jul 13 with 4941 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:19 - Jul 13 by WeWereZombies

Hands off No. 4, she's mine.

How do you know her anyway?

She was one of my earliest w4nks. I remember her from Upstairs Downstairs.

Actually she is my favourite out of them all.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:39 - Jul 13 with 4934 viewsWeWereZombies

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:02 - Jul 13 by BrianTablet

Adjani. Mmmmmm

Have a look at her photo from this year on the Wikipedia page, 63!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabelle_Adjani

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:43 - Jul 13 with 4924 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:35 - Jul 13 by ITFC_Forever

Emma Bunton
Catherine Zeta Jones
Anna Friel
Keeley Hawes
Holly Willoughby

Also always had a thing for Luisa Bradshaw-White, but the Eastenders casting team have done her no favours at all.

Cuppla things here

I have met Emma and she is lovely and charming - and tiny.

I can't stand Anna Friel and she looks like a boy

Keely Hawes is (according to someone on here who worked with her) an absolute cow

Luisa Bradshaw-White was absolutely stunning in This Life but you do realise she is a big Lesbo - must admit she was cracking though.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 23:13 - Jul 13 with 4841 viewsITFC_Forever

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:43 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

Cuppla things here

I have met Emma and she is lovely and charming - and tiny.

I can't stand Anna Friel and she looks like a boy

Keely Hawes is (according to someone on here who worked with her) an absolute cow

Luisa Bradshaw-White was absolutely stunning in This Life but you do realise she is a big Lesbo - must admit she was cracking though.

It was in “This Life” my thing first happened for Luisa.... yes, I know she’s out of bounds in real life. But she hasn’t met me yet.

Anna Friel has a nice smile... but she rarely uses it. I’ll swap her out for Willoughby in the next transfer windew... my brother worked with her and she’s exactly how you’d imagine.

I’ll swap Hawes out as well come to think of it... Kylie can come off the subs bench.

And I’ll sneak Rachel Riley on when no-ones looking.

Edit: and Becky Mantin off the weather. And most of the SSN girls.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 23:19]

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 23:24 - Jul 13 with 4806 viewsWeWereZombies

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:38 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

She was one of my earliest w4nks. I remember her from Upstairs Downstairs.

Actually she is my favourite out of them all.

Now I don't want to cast doubts about you, M'lud, but if we are referring to the original BBC series and you have correctly counted my list then the lady in question would have been seven or eight years old the last time an episode was made.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024