Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. 15:07 - Jul 14 with 1434 viewsLord_Lucan

The players must be feeling terrible, I really don't see why they play this game.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:14 - Jul 14 with 1396 viewsStokieBlue

Conversely though, Belgium clearly up for it and want to win third. That should be enough to motivate our lads.

Hazard already looking ridiculously dangerous. Could be bad if we aren't interested.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:14 - Jul 14 with 1397 viewsDiceMan

it's only Braintree in pre-season. I'm sure we'll get an equalizer

COYB's

Poll: Best Sheffield Band?

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:17 - Jul 14 with 1372 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:14 - Jul 14 by StokieBlue

Conversely though, Belgium clearly up for it and want to win third. That should be enough to motivate our lads.

Hazard already looking ridiculously dangerous. Could be bad if we aren't interested.

SB

The main reason I'm watching is for the Golden Boot competition.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:18 - Jul 14 with 1364 viewsStokieBlue

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:17 - Jul 14 by BrixtonBlue

The main reason I'm watching is for the Golden Boot competition.

I've not been critical of Sterling but this far he wants too much time. It's far too slow for this level.

I'm mainly watching because I've got a nice Adnams here to drink.

SB

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:22 - Jul 14 with 1350 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:18 - Jul 14 by StokieBlue

I've not been critical of Sterling but this far he wants too much time. It's far too slow for this level.

SB

Too slow of thought you mean? If so, I agree.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:22 - Jul 14 with 1348 viewsGlasgowBlue

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:18 - Jul 14 by StokieBlue

SB

He seems to be over thinking things.

I said last week that he reminds me of a darts player who just can't let go of the dart.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 15:25]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:25 - Jul 14 with 1326 viewsStokieBlue

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:22 - Jul 14 by BrixtonBlue

Too slow of thought you mean? If so, I agree.

Yes that's what I meant.

Obviously he's lightning across the ground.

SB

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 16:02 - Jul 14 with 1193 viewsHennikerBlu

SB

I agree, he tries to play when he is surrounded and wants to pass when he has space and time, all 'perhaps' suggesting a confidence issue. I think the changes are not working though I like RLC and Delph, but they are all playing like strangers and at this level intuitive movement is the key see the opposition. Kane had a good opportunity; has to hit the target.

Still I think Belgians and Croats have the midfield's of the tournament.
Login to get fewer ads

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 16:04 - Jul 14 with 1188 viewsBackToRussia

Calm down it's only Braintree

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 17:02 - Jul 14 with 1088 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Ticket sales I guess. They need to scrap it, so pointless.
I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 17:05 - Jul 14 with 1076 viewsGlasgowBlue

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 17:02 - Jul 14 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Ticket sales I guess. They need to scrap it, so pointless.

Try telling that to the Belgium players and fans. They get a Bronze medal.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 17:15 - Jul 14 with 1044 viewsosborne

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 15:25 - Jul 14 by StokieBlue

Yes that's what I meant.

Obviously he's lightning across the ground.

SB

So fast, then has to wait for his brain to catch up?
I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 17:50 - Jul 14 with 984 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I know we are losing but I just can't feel anything but flat watching this. on 17:05 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

Try telling that to the Belgium players and fans. They get a Bronze medal.

I doubt they're bothered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024