Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... 16:26 - Jul 14 with 930 viewsBinner

...does it go to extra time and potentially to penalties?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:26 - Jul 14 with 927 viewsLord_Lucan

I assume so

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:27 - Jul 14 with 923 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hope so. Another chance to put the penalty ghost to bed. Be good to get a run of winning penalty shoot outs.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:33 - Jul 14 with 876 viewsBent_double

Not sure I could put up with another 30 mins of this...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:38 - Jul 14 with 846 viewsSitfcB

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:33 - Jul 14 by Bent_double

Always makes me laugh when people say this, it’s not compulsory to watch it...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:39 - Jul 14 with 835 viewsGlasgowBlue

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:33 - Jul 14 by Bent_double

I don't want our time at this World Cup to end. I'm more than happy with another 30 minutes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 18:14 - Jul 14 with 743 viewsm14_blue

I thought the second half was pretty good really?
In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 18:30 - Jul 14 with 722 viewsBent_double

In The (Unlikely) Event That The England Game Is Level After 90mins... on 16:38 - Jul 14 by SitfcB

Always makes me laugh when people say this, it’s not compulsory to watch it...

Well, like with Ipswich, you keep on watching/supporting in the hope that it will get better.

And like Ipswich......

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024