Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? 07:35 - Jul 16 with 2195 viewsSteve_M

Upset he couldn't make the rescue of the boys from the cave in Thailand all about him, he's called one of the rescuers a 'pedo'.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/15/elon-musk-british-diver-thai-

That's going to be expensive I hope.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 07:42 - Jul 16 with 2155 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What a total egotistical tool!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 07:43 - Jul 16 with 2159 viewsJ2BLUE

He’s a complete tool

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:02 - Jul 16 with 2107 viewsGlasgowBlue

That is absolutely scandalous. Whether he is sued or not that sort of accusation sticks. No money in the world can stop the “no smoke without fire” whispers the poor bloke will probably get for the rest of his life.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 08:09 - Jul 16 with 2093 views_

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:02 - Jul 16 by GlasgowBlue

That is absolutely scandalous. Whether he is sued or not that sort of accusation sticks. No money in the world can stop the “no smoke without fire” whispers the poor bloke will probably get for the rest of his life.

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:16 - Jul 16 with 2082 viewschicoazul

on 08:09 - Jul 16 by _

It's almost as if tech bros who are building the future have no actual clue about normal human interactions.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 08:19 - Jul 16 with 2071 views_

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:16 - Jul 16 by chicoazul

It's almost as if tech bros who are building the future have no actual clue about normal human interactions.

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:24 - Jul 16 with 2047 viewsDanTheMan

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:16 - Jul 16 by chicoazul

He's been an entitled bellend for years.

But we aren't all narcissists like him.

Glad people are finally waking up to Musk being a cockwomble though.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 8:27]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:55 - Jul 16 with 1958 viewsStokieBlue

It's a shame, he has done some good things (especially SpaceX and batteries for Puerto Rico after the hurricane) but he seems to have gone totally off the rails the last few months.

He's clearly impulsive and that just doesn't work with being on Twitter (same goes for the Donald).

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion and he is coming across as a total bellend.

SB
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 8:56]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:05 - Jul 16 with 1925 viewsLankHenners

He's an utter bellend and this is just the latest in a string of him publicly being a really shi!ty person. Makes a stupid submarine that had a high chance of trapping and killing the children, and then gets upset when he's called out on it and lashes out.

He has the strangest cult though - hundreds of weirdos sticking up for him all the time, defending his actions whether it be a Trump-esque attack on the media when it was revealed that his factories don't have the safest conditions for his workers, stealing someone's artwork and saying it would be 'lame' if they tried to sue and claim the compensation they're entitled to, or this act of dickheadishness.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:12 - Jul 16 with 1905 viewschicoazul

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 08:24 - Jul 16 by DanTheMan

He's been an entitled bellend for years.

But we aren't all narcissists like him.

Glad people are finally waking up to Musk being a cockwomble though.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 8:27]

Haha you know who I mean brother, the San Francisco Masters of the Universe crew.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:43 - Jul 16 with 1848 viewslinhdi

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:12 - Jul 16 by chicoazul

Haha you know who I mean brother, the San Francisco Masters of the Universe crew.

To me, it is as if he is modelling himself on a typical Bond villain. Making out to be altruistic but in fact it's about his ego and plans for world domination.
Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:47 - Jul 16 with 1832 viewsSuperfrans

Self-important, attention-seeking conman. imho.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:52 - Jul 16 with 1821 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:56 - Jul 16 with 1808 viewsfooters

Have we discussed Elon Musk on here this weekend? on 09:43 - Jul 16 by linhdi

To me, it is as if he is modelling himself on a typical Bond villain. Making out to be altruistic but in fact it's about his ego and plans for world domination.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024