Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 England u19s in our first team squad 09:29 - Jul 16 with 1022 viewsReuser_is_God

That’s impressive.

Perhaps when we win the World Cup in 2022 we can claim the victory?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

5 England u19s in our first team squad on 09:43 - Jul 16 with 956 viewslukey130490

It's an impressive amount isnt it. Plus the guys we have in the lower age groups too
5 England u19s in our first team squad on 10:11 - Jul 16 with 908 viewsitfcjoe

Shame we made the baffling decision to release Nick Hayes and keep Harry Wright as could have been 6...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

5 England u19s in our first team squad on 10:19 - Jul 16 with 874 viewsBrightonBlue

5 England u19s in our first team squad on 10:11 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

Shame we made the baffling decision to release Nick Hayes and keep Harry Wright as could have been 6...

I noted that too Joe. What's your take on this, as i understood Hayes to be the better keeper. Not overly convinced that Plug2 is the best option. Internal politics/ family influence at play?
5 England u19s in our first team squad on 10:30 - Jul 16 with 851 viewsitfcjoe

5 England u19s in our first team squad on 10:19 - Jul 16 by BrightonBlue

I noted that too Joe. What's your take on this, as i understood Hayes to be the better keeper. Not overly convinced that Plug2 is the best option. Internal politics/ family influence at play?

I'd hope that isn't the case, but I'm yet to meet anyone who watches both regularly that rates Wright at all in reality with regards to the spectators.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024