Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? 12:22 - Jul 16 with 6125 viewsSuperfrans

Haven't seen much posted about it.

Got back last night - another great weekend. The music line-up was patchy (although Solange, Killers, LiamG, Rag & Bone, Bodega, Alvvays, Wandering Hearts etc were all excellent) but there was loads of other stuff, including Matt Haig talk, Mark Kermode talking to the director of Amy/Senna and a new Maradona doc, plus loads more. The veryu best stuff is often what you're not expecting. Really excellent weekend again.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 12:59 - Jul 16 with 4883 viewsJ4ck22

I went just for the saturday. I was pretty pleased with going straight from Liam Gallagher, to The Vaccines, then to The Killers. It was a great day out.
Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:17 - Jul 16 with 4843 viewsArcher4721

Horrible "festival"

Full of middle class plebs wearing Jack Wills and GANT Clothing.
Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:22 - Jul 16 with 4829 viewsJ4ck22

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:17 - Jul 16 by Archer4721

Horrible "festival"

Looked no different to any other festival to me.
Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:28 - Jul 16 with 4810 views26_Paz

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:22 - Jul 16 by J4ck22

Looked no different to any other festival to me.

That's why it looked horrible!

The Paz Man

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:29 - Jul 16 with 4820 viewsSuperfrans

Horrible "festival"

Didn't see any of either, to be honest.

Sorry if it offends you though.

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:31 - Jul 16 with 4810 viewsArcher4721

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:29 - Jul 16 by Superfrans

Didn't see any of either, to be honest.

Sorry if it offends you though.

It doesn't offend me ...it's just that I 'd rather not be at a music festival with the Jimmy's Farm Brigade.
Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:33 - Jul 16 with 4797 viewshype313

Horrible "festival"

I would have thought that a guy like you who has a nice property portfolio would be swanning around in GANT clothing.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:33 - Jul 16 with 4791 viewsBrixtonBlue

Horrible "festival"

Have you ever been to it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:36 - Jul 16 with 4781 viewsArcher4721

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:33 - Jul 16 by BrixtonBlue

Have you ever been to it?

Only backstage.
Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:44 - Jul 16 with 4761 viewsSuperfrans

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:36 - Jul 16 by Archer4721

Only backstage.

That's hilarious.

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:47 - Jul 16 with 4738 viewsReuser_is_God

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:31 - Jul 16 by Archer4721

It doesn't offend me ...it's just that I 'd rather not be at a music festival with the Jimmy's Farm Brigade.

Speaking of which I think it’s his festival this weekend.

D1ck head central.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:57 - Jul 16 with 4698 viewsITFC_Forever

Just been to Tesco Martlesham for my lunch.

Quite a few there who looked like they were on their way home from Latitude, including a car load of guys who looked completely ruined. Hopefully the driver will be alert enough to get them home in one piece.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:59 - Jul 16 with 4688 viewsblueislander

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:44 - Jul 16 by Superfrans

That's hilarious.

It is almost Trumplike in its lack of self-awareness.
Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:08 - Jul 16 with 4661 viewsfactual_blue

I was at latitude 52.2997° N all weekend.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:09 - Jul 16 with 4662 viewsDubtractor

Couldn't justify it this year as just not enough on the line up for us.

Don't care what the likes of archer say, it is a great festival overall, just musically less my thing the last few years.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:21 - Jul 16 with 4626 viewsbluelou

GANT?
Jack Wills?
2010 called and it wants its salty comments back.

Latitude is a lovely festival, one of the best. I do wish the music options are better though, it's the complete opposite to Glastonbury in that sense, no clashes whatever just lots of waiting around in between the good acts.

Oh and they need to ban 14-21 year olds.
The woods turn into a school disco between 7 and 11pm, so much drama!

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:22 - Jul 16 with 4621 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Horrible "festival"

Labour Live turned out well. For the few, not the many.

More your sort of thing perhaps?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:27 - Jul 16 with 4597 viewsflimflam

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:09 - Jul 16 by Dubtractor

Don't care what the likes of archer say, it is a great festival overall, just musically less my thing the last few years.

Took my kids for their first festival and they loved it.
My first time to Latitude also and was impressed and it is fantastic for kids.

Not quite the messy weekend I am used to and hard work with little people to keep occupied but overall a great couple of days but shattered now!

Lineup not the greatest but a new experience of live music for my kids which I hope will stay with them.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:32 - Jul 16 with 4577 viewsBlueBadger

Horrible "festival"

God, imagine all the multiple-property owning parasites there...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:35 - Jul 16 with 4570 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 13:31 - Jul 16 by Archer4721

Glastonbury is the same, it's just a bit whiffer, that's all....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:55 - Jul 16 with 4517 viewsSuperfrans

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:09 - Jul 16 by Dubtractor

I know what you mean. I thought that when the line-up was first announced.

But it is one of those festivals where there is so much going on aside from the main music acts that you're never short of really great things to dip and out of. I had a ball. And Bodega were one of the best things I've seen there in years.

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 16:14 - Jul 16 with 4435 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I was there, as usual.
Didn’t bother with Solange, went to James instead who sang a few too many anti trump songs, but were great as usual.
The weather nearly broke me and the other half though, spent time seeking shelter.

Highlights- LG, Killers, Rag n bone man, sleeper, Dylan Moran and Tom Lucy
Surprise highlight :- the howl and the humm

Lowpoints:- the new street feast set up causes a lot of traffic, and camping near us we had the most ridiculous family who loudly broadcast their breakfast menu across the camp... “Alana, Axel, Summer, Parker would you like tommy K on your venison sausage?”

I did enjoy the range of food this year too, even from the street feast area, cheese wheel will be on my list now, as will voodoo chicken, jerk shack (no, not some of the posters here) and I was glad to see the return of Taste Tibet.

There seemed to be less tvvats this year too, although one day I will set up a stall selling crap like Indian head-dress and steampunk goggles, why do people insist on “festivalling” their weekend in such a manner.

I think it has a serious shout for festival awards again this year.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 18:10 - Jul 16 with 4356 viewshoppy

KJ and I took Yasmin for her first festival experience (and our first time at Latitude as well). We had a great weekend - the family feel was just right for us, we got to see some good comedy, some good music and the kids area etc kept Yasmin happy too, so all in all, for whatever criticism it gets, it is all done really well.
Highlight for me of the ones I saw, music-wise, was James, who put on their usual very strong set.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 18:16 - Jul 16 with 4344 views_

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 18:37 - Jul 16 with 4280 viewsBlue_Order

Anyone else get to Latitude over the weekend? on 14:55 - Jul 16 by Superfrans

I know what you mean. I thought that when the line-up was first announced.

But it is one of those festivals where there is so much going on aside from the main music acts that you're never short of really great things to dip and out of. I had a ball. And Bodega were one of the best things I've seen there in years.

Bodega are great, but Jack In Titanic does my head in. I have to skip it when listening to the album, else it gets stuck in my head and irritates me all day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024