Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not usually a believer in conspiracies ... 18:41 - Jul 16 with 3093 viewslowhouseblue

but i'm now convinced that the video of trump in the moscow hotel room really exists. nothing else makes sense.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 18:48 - Jul 16 with 3031 viewsfooters

Ivanka sitting on his lap in other photos. Truth.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 18:50 - Jul 16 with 3015 viewslowhouseblue

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 18:48 - Jul 16 by footers

Ivanka sitting on his lap in other photos. Truth.

did you leave a 'h' out there?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 18:55 - Jul 16 with 2990 viewsHerbivore

It's so bizarre. In any other time what happened today would be seen as staggering, a US president backing the word of Russia over his own security and intelligence agencies. For Trump it is pretty standard.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:11 - Jul 16 with 2883 viewsIllinoisblue

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 18:55 - Jul 16 by Herbivore

It's so bizarre. In any other time what happened today would be seen as staggering, a US president backing the word of Russia over his own security and intelligence agencies. For Trump it is pretty standard.

it is beyond surreal right now. Politics here is so partisan. Any counter argument is now met with cries of "fake news" and round and round we go. There has to be a common sense middle ground somewhere, but that seems a million miles away.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:26 - Jul 16 with 2808 viewsStokieBlue

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:29 - Jul 16 with 2792 viewsmonytowbray

What video is this?

I’m so lost in the mess now. Nothing will change though, the moment he still made president after admitting to sexual assault in the buildup to the election proves he’s immortal.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:31 - Jul 16 with 2782 viewsStokieBlue

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:29 - Jul 16 by monytowbray

What video is this?

I’m so lost in the mess now. Nothing will change though, the moment he still made president after admitting to sexual assault in the buildup to the election proves he’s immortal.

It was his press conference after his meeting with Putin.

Long story short, he believes Putin above the FBI when it comes to US election interference.

SB

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:34 - Jul 16 with 2767 viewslowhouseblue

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:29 - Jul 16 by monytowbray

What video is this?

the one that the british ex-spy / consultant claims may be in the hands of putin. the one of trump allegedly in a russian hotel with russian prostitutes.

Login to get fewer ads

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:47 - Jul 16 with 2681 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:34 - Jul 16 by lowhouseblue

the one that the british ex-spy / consultant claims may be in the hands of putin. the one of trump allegedly in a russian hotel with russian prostitutes.

Who in their right mind would think that it hadn't happened!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:53 - Jul 16 with 2645 viewslowhouseblue

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:47 - Jul 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Who in their right mind would think that it hadn't happened!

it all seemed a bit like a bad spy thriller to me. but it does now explain trump's approach to putin and i really can't see that anything else does.

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 21:09 - Jul 16 with 2443 viewsBluesquid

If that's the case then...

a) Why did Trump pull out of the Iran nuclear deal - to Russia's detriment?

b) Russia's is supporting Assad in retaking Syrian territory, the US illegally occupies roughly a third of Syria and is blocking Russia's ally. Why doesn't Trump up US troops and leave?
not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 21:10 - Jul 16 with 2444 viewsmanchego

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 19:53 - Jul 16 by lowhouseblue

it all seemed a bit like a bad spy thriller to me. but it does now explain trump's approach to putin and i really can't see that anything else does.

so Putin has got something very damaging on Trump and engineered his election win.

is that it ?
I can't think what else it could be.
not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 21:31 - Jul 16 with 2374 viewsSteve_M

Not necessarily that, but Putin has a clear hold over him. When the President of the USA states that he trusts Putin over US intelligence then we all have to be worried.

Long-term Russian financing and money laundering through Trump businesses is a plausible allegation here too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 21:35 - Jul 16 with 2357 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 22:09 - Jul 16 with 2279 viewsStokieBlue

not usually a believer in conspiracies ... on 21:35 - Jul 16 by Steve_M

That is a totally superb cartoon.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024