Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skusey 09:57 - Jul 17 with 6929 viewsBluefish

As many of you know I am a big fan of his and believe he is technically head and shoulders above many in the squad. I think Hursty will agree but i do wonder whether it will be possible to convert him into a centre half this season. It has been done for many, Southgate and Kompany being obvious examples and I think skuse has all of the qualities.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Skusey on 16:18 - Jul 17 with 1041 viewsBluefish

Skusey on 16:13 - Jul 17 by Mullet

Maybe an old fashioned sweeper but these days I just don't see it.

Time for Skuse to become more like Makelele in his dotage and be used for the big games. Hurst likes a powerhouse in midfield so I suspect Adeyemi and Chalobah may compete as the 1 in the 4-1-4-1 or be paired with Dozzell in the 4-2-3-1

I know Skuse has deputised at RB (away to Blackpool is my only recollection for us, but he did it at Brizzle) but I just don't see the use or value when he is so critical to midfield being a success.

We really need to younger CMs to step up now, they've (unintentionally) let us down with the lack of playing time this past 2 seasons.

I know a player and he could do it. Don't listen to the mugs on this thread they haven't got a clue about football.

Skuse will be the next Rio

Skusey on 16:18 - Jul 17 with 1036 viewsMullet

Skusey on 16:18 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

I know a player and he could do it. Don't listen to the mugs on this thread they haven't got a clue about football.

Skuse will be the next Rio

Bankrupt and selling his time and face for anything and everything, or overlooked by a massive stone Jesus?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Skusey on 16:19 - Jul 17 with 1035 viewsBluefish

Skusey on 16:18 - Jul 17 by Mullet

Bankrupt and selling his time and face for anything and everything, or overlooked by a massive stone Jesus?

Not the country you massive thicky. I meant the drink

Skusey on 20:14 - Apr 27 with 797 viewsBluefish

Skusey on 22:49 - Apr 27 with 712 viewsKeaneish

Skuse the best player technically? Why? I'd say Judge is a better technical player and Bishop and probably Lankester too for that matter. I'd probably throw Keane into that mix too.

Skuse keeps it simple and does the simple things well at times. He's not technically gifted.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Skusey on 22:58 - Apr 27 with 700 viewsBluefish

Skusey on 22:49 - Apr 27 by Keaneish

Skuse the best player technically? Why? I'd say Judge is a better technical player and Bishop and probably Lankester too for that matter. I'd probably throw Keane into that mix too.

Skuse keeps it simple and does the simple things well at times. He's not technically gifted.

It was written in July

Skusey on 23:07 - Apr 27 with 689 viewscatch74

Skusey on 22:58 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

It was written in July

Good call, fair play.

Thought today him, Bishop, Nsiala and even Kenlock showed they’ll be adequate next season Div 1.
Everyone has to think about any imporatamt game they’ve played in and then think about turning up and someone else’s promotion party and playing at your best and as a team. It’s going to have been so hard for them all.
Bring on next season, there’s a short window where hopefully things will go very right.

Chambers needs a big rest and let’s just see ...

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Skusey on 00:03 - Apr 28 with 640 viewsreusersfreekicks

Skusey on 22:58 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

It was written in July

Yep bullsh1t then and bullsh1t now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024