Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone who should be worried by PH's comments 10:41 - Jul 17 with 3121 viewsSmithersJones

Whoever told him "that some people are good players, that some people are very promising". Maybe "we want to get people in that ... can do the jobs and roles we expect" isn't just limited to the playing staff
Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:45 - Jul 17 with 3059 viewsDanFord

Dave Bowman would be my guess. One of Mick's darlings.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:48 - Jul 17 with 3039 viewsKeno

Truce - I reckon Hursty has been looking on here and got it sussed already

Prob sees J2, Reuser and Rommy as up and coming for the future

Cotty and Fixed it as solid dependable types

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:51 - Jul 17 with 3017 viewsWD19

What if it is Klug?
Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:53 - Jul 17 with 3001 viewsartsbossbeard

This isn't a black & white thing though is it?

It's simply PH's view on what he's seen so far versus what he was told. A.N. Other manager would see things differently also.

One man's meat, etc.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:54 - Jul 17 with 2997 viewsVic

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:51 - Jul 17 by WD19

What if it is Klug?

It wont be! His record is just too good for him to be a poor judge of players. If in doubt then just look at how many of our youngsters have got international recognision.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:55 - Jul 17 with 2980 viewsfooters

We haven't replaced Mally yet, have we?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 11:32 - Jul 17 with 2867 viewsBlueBadger

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:48 - Jul 17 by Keno

He already appears to have shipped out 12th Man and the Top Gear Gang.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 18:47 - Jul 17 with 2532 viewsHennikerBlu

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:54 - Jul 17 by Vic

It wont be! His record is just too good for him to be a poor judge of players. If in doubt then just look at how many of our youngsters have got international recognision.

You hope Klug and PH develop a good relationship, especially with the job Klug and his team did for the last few games and the point you have made about his work with youth.
Login to get fewer ads

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 19:49 - Jul 17 with 2429 viewstextbackup

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 18:47 - Jul 17 by HennikerBlu

You hope Klug and PH develop a good relationship, especially with the job Klug and his team did for the last few games and the point you have made about his work with youth.

The head of youth development and first team manager in a club with a 5 point plan that is based around youth players is absolutely the key relationship.

Both these blokes seem extremely decent so I’m sure they’ll get on ok. Klug knows what he’s doing and I’m sure PH will trust that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 19:51 - Jul 17 with 2413 viewsjudespiveyg

ITFCSteward to leave the club?

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 19:53 - Jul 17 with 2403 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 10:48 - Jul 17 by Keno

Man City offered £187m for me. £12.50 for Rommers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 21:48 - Jul 17 with 2162 viewsMaySixth

Possibly Klug

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 22:07 - Jul 17 with 2040 viewsHennikerBlu

Someone who should be worried by PH's comments on 19:49 - Jul 17 by textbackup

The head of youth development and first team manager in a club with a 5 point plan that is based around youth players is absolutely the key relationship.

Both these blokes seem extremely decent so I’m sure they’ll get on ok. Klug knows what he’s doing and I’m sure PH will trust that

Agree 100%. I used 'hope' in the sense of positive expectation as opposed to luck ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024