Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More housing propaganda 12:14 - Jul 17 with 94662 viewsmonytowbray

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/money/how-i-live-69500-salary-saving-buy-a-f

She earns £69,000 a year, that's how she can afford to save for a house. She's not really making any sacrifices, she just has a very well paid job.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 12:23]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

More housing propaganda on 14:01 - Jul 19 with 3609 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 13:58 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

I'm not trying to do anything. This thread was game set and match within 3 pages. You dug your own hole.

Game set and match. I thought you were 31 Not 13?

What did you win in this game of yours? Presumably the right to be hard done by?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

More housing propaganda on 14:02 - Jul 19 with 3608 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:01 - Jul 19 by wkj

I'm not his friend dullard, Im on the books for his enterprise

Don't you be getting any big ideas Serving Wench. No looking me in the eye has you dish up my fish finger fry up, got it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

More housing propaganda on 14:03 - Jul 19 with 3598 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:01 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

What did you win in this game of yours? Presumably the right to be hard done by?

A nice big juicy steak, as is often the prize from Spruce

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

More housing propaganda on 14:03 - Jul 19 with 3593 viewsHerbivore

This thread is gold. Nobody willing to just walk away, back and forth accusations. Cracking stuff.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

More housing propaganda on 14:04 - Jul 19 with 3590 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:03 - Jul 19 by Herbivore

This thread is gold. Nobody willing to just walk away, back and forth accusations. Cracking stuff.

To be honest this post picks up from where Oh Jeremy... left off, so the obscure fighting and name calling is entertaining, just bantz mate

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 14:05 - Jul 19 with 3588 viewsJ2BLUE

More housing propaganda on 14:03 - Jul 19 by Herbivore

Shut up you tw@t, I bet you secretly voted for Brexit

(I don't feel like i've contributed enough)

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More housing propaganda on 14:05 - Jul 19 with 3587 viewsRyorry

More housing propaganda on 13:59 - Jul 19 by Ryorry

May I mention, if they haven't been before (sorry, have ony had time to get up to p5) a couple of interesting options which may give some people a couple of alternative avenues to explore re housing - not possible or suitable for everyone I'm sure, but if they help even 1 or 2 ...

1. Flat-pack homes - these can be very cheap and extremely attractive - log-cabin style etc - obviously you need to find & buy a plot of land + get pp, but many people in the UK are finding this a cheap, viable option (see the Home channel 25 on freeview prog "My Flat-Pack Home")

https://householdquotes.co.uk/flat-pack-homes-price-guide/

https://www.quick-garden.co.uk/residential-log-cabin-langon-66mm-107m-uk-2.html?

2. Self-build
https://www.homebuilding.co.uk/self-builds-under-100k/

Or just google.

Bringing on to this page, because it seem to have been lost in the "bantz" at bottom of previous one, and may be useful to some -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

More housing propaganda on 14:06 - Jul 19 with 3586 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:03 - Jul 19 by wkj

A nice big juicy steak, as is often the prize from Spruce

This one courtesy of G & P Steakhouse & Pizza, 209 Main St, Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada - a mere two day trip from Portman Road.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

More housing propaganda on 14:06 - Jul 19 with 3574 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:06 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

This one courtesy of G & P Steakhouse & Pizza, 209 Main St, Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada - a mere two day trip from Portman Road.

Do they do chips?

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 14:09 - Jul 19 with 3562 viewsJ2BLUE

I saw vegan pizza in Sainsburys just now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More housing propaganda on 14:10 - Jul 19 with 3553 viewsmonytowbray

More housing propaganda on 14:01 - Jul 19 by Bluefish

You argued, your evidence was flawed, you didn't walk away.

You've dragged out that early upset into 17 pages.

You're still whinging about it. What I'll do is let you reply and then ask Phil to lock the thread, as it's evident you feel you need to be the last poster to win some kind of award.

:)

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

More housing propaganda on 14:10 - Jul 19 with 3553 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:06 - Jul 19 by wkj

Do they do chips?

http://gandpsteakhouse.com/menu/

Doesn't look like it.

More housing propaganda on 14:12 - Jul 19 with 3542 viewsRyorry

Cracking prog on Quest (37 on freeview) last night that I just caught the end of, called "The Last Alaskans". Features, amongst other things, shooting male mooses for steaks ...

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/06/the-last-alaskans-animal-planet

More housing propaganda on 14:12 - Jul 19 with 3541 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:10 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

http://gandpsteakhouse.com/menu/

Doesn't look like it.

Blooming yanks and their Sour cream jacket potatos with steak... chips or (new pots if you're common) with steak, cheese and beans with jacket potato, sour cream only ever on mexical food or in cheesecake and gammon only with salad an eggs... IT AINT HARD NUMBSKULLS

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 14:14 - Jul 19 with 3532 viewsBluefish

More housing propaganda on 14:10 - Jul 19 by monytowbray

You argued, your evidence was flawed, you didn't walk away.

You've dragged out that early upset into 17 pages.

You're still whinging about it. What I'll do is let you reply and then ask Phil to lock the thread, as it's evident you feel you need to be the last poster to win some kind of award.

:)

No no no you hang up 1st, no you do it

Go on you have the last say. I feel bad after being born into such privilege

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

More housing propaganda on 14:16 - Jul 19 with 3525 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:12 - Jul 19 by Ryorry

Cracking prog on Quest (37 on freeview) last night that I just caught the end of, called "The Last Alaskans". Features, amongst other things, shooting male mooses for steaks ...

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2015/06/the-last-alaskans-animal-planet

Well you're welcome to have a bite, but be warned, over here the moose population is being ravaged by ticks at the moment, with many dead moose being found as more tick than moose. Tick population has exploded.

I know on Long Island there is a big push to release more quail into the wild. Lots of school classes are incubating them before an organisation releases them to go snack, as they love a bit of tick action apparently.

More housing propaganda on 14:27 - Jul 19 with 3501 viewsgiant_stow

More housing propaganda on 14:12 - Jul 19 by Ryorry

I watch that - excellent stuff. See also Life Below Zero on travel channel (151 on freesat). More or less identical shows - not sure who copied who.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

More housing propaganda on 14:37 - Jul 19 with 3482 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 13:55 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

"Anyway I appreciate the reminder. Please point out when my standards fall lower than those I expect of others."

Um... consider this a reminder!

Truce didn’t post that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More housing propaganda on 14:37 - Jul 19 with 3480 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:37 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Truce didn’t post that.

He may not of posted that, but you could tell by the tone of his other posts he meant it

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 14:39 - Jul 19 with 3475 viewsGlasgowBlue

More housing propaganda on 13:57 - Jul 19 by wkj

This is way better than tennis, and props to you Spruce, your first serve just keeps getting stronger and stronger

Am I the only person who finds your new found bromance with Sprucey extremely vomit inducing?

The way the pair of you back slap each other I’m suprised that either of you are able to wear a shirt with any comfort.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 14:41]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More housing propaganda on 14:40 - Jul 19 with 3472 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:37 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Truce didn’t post that.

Yeah, I got that one wrong. I could tell he was thinking it though. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

#NeverWrong

More housing propaganda on 14:42 - Jul 19 with 3463 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:40 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, I got that one wrong. I could tell he was thinking it though. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

#NeverWrong

Never admit to being wrong idiot stick- all the proof in the world is fake news- have you learnt nothing from your time in Yorkshire City

Crybaby

More housing propaganda on 14:44 - Jul 19 with 3454 viewsSpruceMoose

More housing propaganda on 14:42 - Jul 19 by wkj

Never admit to being wrong idiot stick- all the proof in the world is fake news- have you learnt nothing from your time in Yorkshire City

I love it when you day drink!

More housing propaganda on 14:47 - Jul 19 with 3439 viewsRyorry

More housing propaganda on 14:16 - Jul 19 by SpruceMoose

Well you're welcome to have a bite, but be warned, over here the moose population is being ravaged by ticks at the moment, with many dead moose being found as more tick than moose. Tick population has exploded.

I know on Long Island there is a big push to release more quail into the wild. Lots of school classes are incubating them before an organisation releases them to go snack, as they love a bit of tick action apparently.

Seems to be an explosion of ticks in the UK too - mostly come from deer in the woods, I'm told.
After picking 8 off my dog by end of June, had to cave in & get him the (Bravecto) anti-tick tablets from vet.

Also explosion of horse-flies - bites that hurt & swell up into big lumps due to allergic reaction - have had to give up dog-walking in short-sleeved T-shirts, and get anti-histamine cream + tabs from chemist. Some people have been hospitalised in ICUs where they've become infected. Down to the weather apparently. Climate change ...

More housing propaganda on 14:47 - Jul 19 with 3432 viewswkj

More housing propaganda on 14:39 - Jul 19 by GlasgowBlue

Am I the only person who finds your new found bromance with Sprucey extremely vomit inducing?

The way the pair of you back slap each other I’m suprised that either of you are able to wear a shirt with any comfort.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 14:41]

In all seriousness, and this is deadly seriousness - In a world that has largely become a place where people try to fit in to one group or another with contrasting views, I feel no shame in playing the roll of class clown with Spruce; It may not in any way be funny, I admit, but it is a fantastic way of disassociating from discussions that quite frankly could make the most optimistic of people feel hopeless with the state of the world.

Discussing it on the internet is fine, and to a point healthy, but if just a small portion of people on forums (not just this one) actually made their independent voices known to people in a position to fight for change- we might not be in such a mire of bipartisan wheel spinning. On that note I make no apology from expressing an alternative and satirical point of view; and my reposte with Spruce is a key component in not feeling so bad about the world.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024