Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... 13:15 - Jul 17 with 1609 viewsCurrie10

Hurst comes out and says he won't tolerate slackers, people on the forum YEAAHHHH

Hurst comes out and says other things, YOU GET EM PAUL WAY TO GO PAUL

Paul Hurst, making Ipswich great again.
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:16 - Jul 17 with 1591 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:19 - Jul 17 with 1567 viewsCurrie10

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:16 - Jul 17 by Kieran_Knows

Well it's true.

YOU GET EM TIGER, you show them Paaullllllllll. YEAH up arrow HE WON'T TOLERATE SLACCCKKERRRS more up arrows.

Anyone says anything negative.... woooahhh down arrow that Debbie Downer.

Paul Hurst, making Ipswich great again. YYYEEAHHHHHHHHH
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:22 - Jul 17 with 1543 viewsSpruceMoose

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:19 - Jul 17 by Currie10

Well it's true.

YOU GET EM TIGER, you show them Paaullllllllll. YEAH up arrow HE WON'T TOLERATE SLACCCKKERRRS more up arrows.

Top blubbing lad, top blubbing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:26 - Jul 17 with 1515 viewsCurrie10

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:22 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

Top blubbing lad, top blubbing.

You get em champ. No slacking in this sector man.

#makingipswichgreatagain
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:28 - Jul 17 with 1509 viewsjudespiveyg

Why don't you like Paul Hurst?

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:28 - Jul 17 with 1507 viewsCoco

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:26 - Jul 17 by Currie10

You get em champ. No slacking in this sector man.

#makingipswichgreatagain

Saw him setting up a wall in training too

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:30 - Jul 17 with 1488 viewsSpruceMoose

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:28 - Jul 17 by judespiveyg

He probably does really. Some posters just like to take contrary positions for the sake of attention.

That's the only reason I think HarryfromBath is an utter scumbag.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:30 - Jul 17 with 1485 viewsCurrie10

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:28 - Jul 17 by judespiveyg

I actually do it's just the reaction of people on a forum I find comedy gold.

I wanted him or Clark as the new boss.

Just the absolute meltdown about Hurst saying he wouldn't tolerate no effort from players. People seem delighted he's said that....

I mean come on, no football manager would tolerate players going through the motions!?

Risky game his press conferences - he's either going to really pull us together or several players noses are going to be pushed severely out of place and be problematical if he doesn't offload them.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:36 - Jul 17 with 1449 viewsDanFord

Maybe people are just excited by the fact we have a competent, relevant manager in charge, who is hungry for success, has delivered at every club he's been at and has already, in a few weeks, identified all of the things we could all see that McCarthy was blind to for the last few seasons?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:42 - Jul 17 with 1420 viewsWeWereZombies

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:28 - Jul 17 by Coco

Saw him setting up a wall in training too

Sounds like he wants to sort out the men from the boys as well...
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 23:27]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:44 - Jul 17 with 1407 viewsCurrie10

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:36 - Jul 17 by DanFord

Maybe people are just excited by the fact we have a competent, relevant manager in charge, who is hungry for success, has delivered at every club he's been at and has already, in a few weeks, identified all of the things we could all see that McCarthy was blind to for the last few seasons?

All managers are hungry for success.
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:44 - Jul 17 with 1397 viewsSpruceMoose

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:44 - Jul 17 by Currie10

All managers are hungry for success.

I think Big Sam is thirsty and hungry!

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:56 - Jul 17 with 1367 viewsCurrie10

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:44 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

I think Big Sam is thirsty and hungry!

Some more hungry / thirsty than others!
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:58 - Jul 17 with 1362 viewsBenters2

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:19 - Jul 17 by Currie10

Well it's true.

Are you pissed?
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 14:01 - Jul 17 with 1341 viewsHerbivore

Have you lost your mind, fam?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 14:07 - Jul 17 with 1309 viewsNo9

Give it a cupple of months and re-visit his objectives
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 18:30 - Jul 17 with 1151 viewsCurrie10

Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 13:58 - Jul 17 by Benters2

Are you pissed?

Nah just look at the comments everytime Hurst goes to the press and lambasts the players.
Paul Hurst/ fans on this forum - a bit like Trump USA.... on 18:36 - Jul 17 with 1131 viewsHennikerBlu

I have said nothing regarding PH, its all to early to say, until we get to the start of real business. As to how he is dealing with the players and whether they are properly motivated and on side we will know that when they play for him.

I am pleased fans are 'generally' looking at the positives and looking forward to the start of the season. That said change management is notoriously difficult to manage, especially, when there has been a long (in football terms) period of stability. It is also a step up for PH, he will pitting himself against some well funded opposition and wily managers. It certainly will be interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024