Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's something that'll calm Callis down. 13:34 - Jul 17 with 1932 viewsBlueBadger

A thread about veganism.
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/vegan-animal-rights-elvis-pre

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 13:47 - Jul 17 with 1903 viewsSteve_M

"Eat me Tender"?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 15:21 - Jul 17 with 1845 viewsLesta_Tractor

Vegan terrorists on my door step
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 15:21]

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 15:34 - Jul 17 with 1829 viewsmonytowbray

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 15:21 - Jul 17 by Lesta_Tractor

Vegan terrorists on my door step
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 15:21]

Terrorists have been on your doorstep for years mate, committing paid to commit murderous crimes against animals.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 15:39 - Jul 17 with 1817 viewsLesta_Tractor

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 15:34 - Jul 17 by monytowbray

Terrorists have been on your doorstep for years mate, committing paid to commit murderous crimes against animals.

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:23 - Jul 17 with 1784 viewsmonytowbray

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 15:39 - Jul 17 by Lesta_Tractor

TWTD never forgets…

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:28 - Jul 17 with 1770 viewsLesta_Tractor

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:23 - Jul 17 by monytowbray

Was poor taste, I don't even like bacon...

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:33 - Jul 17 with 1756 viewsmonytowbray

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:28 - Jul 17 by Lesta_Tractor

Was poor taste, I don't even like bacon...

I just like that meme.

TWTD never forgets…

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:35 - Jul 17 with 1747 viewsartsbossbeard

Callis is a vegan?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:36 - Jul 17 with 1749 viewsMullet

I always find it weird how vegans and their propaganda humanise animals.

I saw a jolly meme last night comparing the slaughterhouse figures for a week with that of the holocaust. Seemed beyond poor taste (the meme not the bacon obviously).

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 18:16 - Jul 17 with 1685 viewsSteve_M

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:36 - Jul 17 by Mullet

I saw a jolly meme last night comparing the slaughterhouse figures for a week with that of the holocaust. Seemed beyond poor taste (the meme not the bacon obviously).

Sounds typically proportionate.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 18:50 - Jul 17 with 1660 viewsBlueBadger

Here's something that'll calm Callis down. on 16:36 - Jul 17 by Mullet

'Slaughterhouse figures are a s bad as the holocaust' is straight from the Morrissey playbook.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024