Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid 14:52 - Jul 17 with 1460 viewsSteve_M

India 173/5 and Dhoni has survived being given out on review.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 15:00]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid on 15:05 - Jul 17 with 1400 viewsimsureazzure

Must be a real Bunsen, snorter of a delivery but for one of the worlds best batsmen that is a poor shot.
Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid on 19:51 - Jul 17 with 1247 viewsconnorscontract

Well done Rashid and Willey and Root and Morgan.

2-1. Comfortable win.
Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid on 21:59 - Jul 17 with 1167 viewsDBaldy

Something I don't understand is why Rashid hasn't been given another shot in the test team.

He's a far better bowler than Moeen or any of the others who stood in for him recently, but he just keeps getting ignored. And yes I know he isn't playing red ball cricket this season, but this goes back a while now and it didn't stop the selectors picking Jos Buttler when he'd only played 2 first class games in a year (or whatever the stat was).

Deserves to be back in the test team IMO.
Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid on 22:04 - Jul 17 with 1154 viewssparks

Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid on 21:59 - Jul 17 by DBaldy

Something I don't understand is why Rashid hasn't been given another shot in the test team.

He's a far better bowler than Moeen or any of the others who stood in for him recently, but he just keeps getting ignored. And yes I know he isn't playing red ball cricket this season, but this goes back a while now and it didn't stop the selectors picking Jos Buttler when he'd only played 2 first class games in a year (or whatever the stat was).

He's not considered reliable / tight enough for test cricket.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid on 22:05 - Jul 17 with 1151 viewsYallop

Kohli's face here is magnificent - lovely bowling from Rashid on 21:59 - Jul 17 by DBaldy

He chose to give up the red ball because his heart wasn't in the longer version of the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024