Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently 18:36 - Jul 17 with 2602 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:38 - Jul 17 with 2560 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Adeyemi and Garner both missing again. Both played against Kilmarnock the other week. Guessing injury or are they the players Hurst might be on about.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:40 - Jul 17 with 2531 viewsDubtractor

Looking at that team, and the subs, reinforces that we really do need to bring some more quality in before the season starts.

Obviously we are without our two world cups superstars and Chalobah, but that is a team that would probably get relegated, if I'm being frank.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:42 - Jul 17 with 2482 viewsBluefish

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:40 - Jul 17 by Dubtractor

Looking at that team, and the subs, reinforces that we really do need to bring some more quality in before the season starts.

Obviously we are without our two world cups superstars and Chalobah, but that is a team that would probably get relegated, if I'm being frank.

Who is Frank? He sounds like a ****

Is he that drugs bloke that you to ask for?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:43 - Jul 17 with 2465 viewsBluefish

Only 6 subs?? Loads of missing names, could be a few departures coming up. Huws, garner and Adeyemi presumably on big wages so could be the ones PH is disappointed with?

Hi Frank..... on 18:43 - Jul 17 with 2462 viewsBloots

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:40 - Jul 17 by Dubtractor

....yes, it's a dreadfully thin squad.

The defence looks weak and lacking in any sort of balance.

The midfield looks injured.

And Sears is up front.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Who'd buy them.....? on 18:44 - Jul 17 with 2435 viewsBloots

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:43 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

Only 6 subs?? Loads of missing names, could be a few departures coming up. Huws, garner and Adeyemi presumably on big wages so could be the ones PH is disappointed with?

....seriously.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Who'd buy them.....? on 18:47 - Jul 17 with 2388 viewsBluefish

Who'd buy them.....? on 18:44 - Jul 17 by Bloots

....seriously.

Has 'arry got a job yet?

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:48 - Jul 17 with 2378 viewsBlueBadger

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:38 - Jul 17 by KieranMcKenna1

Adeyemi and Garner both missing again. Both played against Kilmarnock the other week. Guessing injury or are they the players Hurst might be on about.

Or, given that they're both coming back from injury, were treading carefully in bringing them back into t he fold.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:48 - Jul 17 with 2370 viewskozmik

...and where is Bartman?

Supporter since 1965

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:50 - Jul 17 with 2341 viewsBluefish

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:48 - Jul 17 by kozmik

...and where is Bartman?

On holiday probably buying a yacht

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 2221 viewschicoazul

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:38 - Jul 17 by KieranMcKenna1

You may be right on that basis. Which I would be very disappointed with as Garner is a very good striker at this level while Adeyemi looked decent on the few times we saw him last year.

Maybe the gossip Phil reported about Garner leaving has something in it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 19:05 - Jul 17 with 2159 viewschicoazul

Spot on Dubbers. But having said that as you rightly allude to we do have a lot of people out; Bart, Jonas, Huws, Bishop, Adeyemi, Garner and Chalobah for a start all of whom could be nailed on starters.
As I said the other day I am not properly whinging yet but we do need to get a wriggle on and get more bodies in espec if Hurst doesnt rate a lot of what we have.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 2046 viewsStadiumofdark

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 18:59 - Jul 17 by chicoazul

You may be right on that basis. Which I would be very disappointed with as Garner is a very good striker at this level while Adeyemi looked decent on the few times we saw him last year.

Maybe the gossip Phil reported about Garner leaving has something in it.

Garner has 4 kids up north, including a young baby... and his wife doesn’t fancy Suffolk. He wants to be back up with family
Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 19:31 - Jul 17 with 1902 viewsWestcountryblue

Good to see Woolfenden start. Quick, good in the air and comfortable with the ball at his feet. Reading PH's comments the other day, it would seem that he's rated by the new staff as well.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 19:32]
Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 19:34 - Jul 17 with 1869 viewsPhilTWTD

Team tonight - basically all the people PH was criticising apparently on 19:16 - Jul 17 by Stadiumofdark

Garner has 4 kids up north, including a young baby... and his wife doesn’t fancy Suffolk. He wants to be back up with family

That is broadly what I heard. Would be no surprise if he went back up north. Bolton rumour seemed not unlikely at all. Was officially injured on Saturday.

Got the impression Adeyemi might have picked up a knock or a niggle on Saturday but PH didn't specify. Given his lengthy absence last year they won't want to take any chances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024