Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons friendly 19:13 - Jul 17 with 4406 viewsBLUEBEAT

is it OK to park at the 24hr Asda next doors?

I believe MK Dons charge for using the spaces in front of the ground.

Poll: W or W

MK Dons friendly on 19:16 - Jul 17 with 4387 viewsWD19

https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/asda/mk1/milton_keynes/?arriving=201
MK Dons friendly on 19:17 - Jul 17 with 4380 viewsBluebell

Last time we went we parked on the industrial park just across the road from the ground. That was a Saturday afternoon.
MK Dons friendly on 19:20 - Jul 17 with 4350 viewsBluefish

I parked there last time we played them. Terrible game.

Can't remember if I had to pay though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

MK Dons friendly on 19:24 - Jul 17 with 4331 viewsBluebell

An awful modern stadium!

Last time Town fans were on the second level one end and MK fans were at the other end. Loads of empty areas in between.

No alcohol either!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 19:28]
MK Dons friendly on 19:34 - Jul 17 with 4272 viewsBluefish

MK Dons friendly on 19:24 - Jul 17 by Bluebell

An awful modern stadium!

Last time Town fans were on the second level one end and MK fans were at the other end. Loads of empty areas in between.

No alcohol either!
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 19:28]

I was on the lower level while 90% of ours were above

Best of all the modern soulless bowls in terms of comfort

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

MK Dons friendly on 22:23 - Jul 17 with 4052 viewslinhdi

It's fine to park there. If you are happy to pay the fine.
MK Dons friendly on 22:27 - Jul 17 with 4032 viewsBLUEBEAT

MK Dons friendly on 22:23 - Jul 17 by linhdi

It's fine to park there. If you are happy to pay the fine.

How much is the fine?

Poll: W or W

MK Dons friendly on 22:30 - Jul 17 with 4021 viewslinhdi

MK Dons friendly on 22:27 - Jul 17 by BLUEBEAT

How much is the fine?

Sorry, don't know. But it would be more than paying to park in the stadium car park!!!!! Fenny Stratford is around 20 mins walk and bound to be free parking there - worth a look.
Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons friendly on 22:31 - Jul 17 with 4011 viewsJ2BLUE

Not a good idea. They'll issue you a fine if you go over a certain time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MK Dons friendly on 23:51 - Jul 17 with 3903 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

MK Dons friendly on 19:17 - Jul 17 by Bluebell

Last time we went we parked on the industrial park just across the road from the ground. That was a Saturday afternoon.

This. I seem to recall when we had our last league game there, folks had suggested parking on one of the streets off Dawson Road, just East of the ground. I tried but the whole area was rammed, so I ended up going over to the Denbigh Road Industrial Estate and managed to find a spot with no yellow lines at the bottom of Denbigh Road. Of course, that was for a league game. I suspect for a friendly you should have far less competition for on-street parking.

I wouldn't risk the Asda car park. Even though it's possible they wouldn't bother for a friendly, they normally do patrol it during match days and you would likely be nabbed.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 23:54]
MK Dons friendly on 03:17 - Jul 18 with 3828 viewsconnorscontract

Have you got a partner who fancies a shopping trip to IKEA? That's what we did once. My wife dropped me and our sons at the Stadium, went to IKEA, and then picked us up afterwards.

So although we were knocked out of the cup, we did get a nice set of matching mugs.
MK Dons friendly on 07:44 - Jul 18 with 3695 viewsITFC_Forever

Almost certainly not.

Supermarkets have fines / time limits on their car parks to prevent people using them for football / free car parking.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

MK Dons friendly on 08:46 - Jul 18 with 3644 viewsBluebell

From the ground guide....

Car Parking

There are 2,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which cost £7 per vehicle. Otherwise, you can street park in the Denbigh West industrial estate. After passing the stadium entrance on your left, turn right at the next roundabout, called Granby roundabout, and then take the next turn left, and immediately left again onto the industrial estate called Denbigh West. Don't be tempted to park at the adjacent Asda Store as it is patrolled on matchdays and you may end up with a £60 parking ticket for your trouble.

Almost opposite the main stadium entrance is another small industrial estate, called Granby, the entrance to which is on Peverel Drive. Again there is some street parking to be had in this area. Near to the main road on Peverel Drive there is Magnet Trade (MK1 1NN). They offer car parking at £5, the proceeds of which are donated to a local charity. At the top of Peverel Drive there is an Islamic Centre which offers secure car parking at £5 per vehicle. Please note that if passing the stadium entrance on your left, then you can't immediately turn right into Peverel Drive, so you will have to proceed down to the roundabout, to come back on yourself.
MK Dons friendly on 12:02 - Jul 18 with 3560 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Its only a 2 hour stay and the camera will capture your number plate on the exit if you overstay your time.

I usually bring some black tape for your number plate in these type of car parks, so drive in normally then on your exit put on the tape and then pull over and pull it off down the road.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

MK Dons friendly on 13:16 - Jul 18 with 3509 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Best off parking at Gatwick mate

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024