Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never felt more like singing the blues... 19:50 - Jul 17 with 2793 viewsCurrie10

When Ipswich win ( 1-0 up ) and Norwich lose ( 2-1 loss at Union Berlin ) oh Ipswich, you've got me singing the blues.

Rhodes scored on debut for that rag.
Never felt more like singing the blues... on 19:55 - Jul 17 with 2743 viewsSuperblue95

He better savour that goal. He probably won't get many in the proper season

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 20:38 - Jul 17 with 2539 viewsSlambo

That would be a QUALITY away day though...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 20:40 - Jul 17 with 2518 viewsBluedanW

What's the score now? Struggling to keep up to date with poor Wi-Fi signal in a Turkish hotel!
Never felt more like singing the blues... on 20:46 - Jul 17 with 2432 viewspointofblue

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 20:40 - Jul 17 by BluedanW

What's the score now? Struggling to keep up to date with poor Wi-Fi signal in a Turkish hotel!

Still 1-0 to Town.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 21:24 - Jul 17 with 2147 viewspointofblue

Full time 1-0.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 21:29 - Jul 17 with 2059 viewsBluedanW

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 21:24 - Jul 17 by pointofblue

Full time 1-0.

I know it's only preseason. But i am finding it hard to get excited over the new season that after 4 years away I have bought into. Good to see Hurst is questioning the ability of some of McCarthys proper blokes. McCarthy seemed to be to much of a mate, let's hope hursts not too outspoken about players. It never worked for Keane! But then he singled out Owen Garvan in one game saying he'd never play him again. Then a month later he was back in the team!
Never felt more like singing the blues... on 21:44 - Jul 17 with 1977 viewsbluebud

Crawley lost 2-0 to Norwich last week
Never felt more like singing the blues... on 21:46 - Jul 17 with 1961 viewsSuperblue95

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 21:44 - Jul 17 by bluebud

Crawley lost 2-0 to Norwich last week

What? How dare we only be half as good as Norwich!

Hurst out

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 22:42 - Jul 17 with 1852 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 22:59 - Jul 17 with 1819 viewsHennikerBlu

Never felt more like singing the blues... on 22:42 - Jul 17 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

A special trophy I can visualise it now, with a separate cabinet :))
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024