Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism 20:52 - Jul 17 with 14544 viewsElderGrizzly

Direct I guess

[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 20:52]
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 20:55 - Jul 17 with 5260 viewsBluefish

And by his own party as well

For the many.....

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 20:57 - Jul 17 with 5240 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

No mention of it on the front pages of Sky news or BBC

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 20:58 - Jul 17 with 5234 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 20:57 - Jul 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Apparently it's was an exclusive 13 mins ago so no surprise.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:08 - Jul 17 with 5168 viewsArcher4721

The Huffington Post hey..... isn’t that Lord Ashcroft s rag...... what a surprise. Non story
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:13 - Jul 17 with 5141 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:08 - Jul 17 by Archer4721

The Huffington Post hey..... isn’t that Lord Ashcroft s rag...... what a surprise. Non story

You're shooting the messenger there. This seems a big story to me, if you read the link.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:13 - Jul 17 with 5142 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:08 - Jul 17 by Archer4721

The accusation against him is a non story or the incident never took place?
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:28 - Jul 17 with 5064 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:13 - Jul 17 by giant_stow

You're shooting the messenger there. This seems a big story to me, if you read the link.

And ratified by a BBC journalist just now. Not that it will help the Corbynistas believe it
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:30 - Jul 17 with 5053 viewsBlueAllOver

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:28 - Jul 17 by ElderGrizzly

And ratified by a BBC journalist just now. Not that it will help the Corbynistas believe it

100% proves it because some loon says it.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:31 - Jul 17 with 5046 viewsStokieBlue

Regardless of the message, that language is unacceptable in the HoC.

We're above that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:33 - Jul 17 with 5030 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:30 - Jul 17 by BlueAllOver

100% proves it because some loon says it.

And the other MPs from all parties who heard it are just making it up then too?

I’m sure Hodge will confirm it personally too soon.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 21:33]
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:37 - Jul 17 with 5000 viewsBlueAllOver

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:33 - Jul 17 by ElderGrizzly

Meant its one person's opinion not that it didn't happen.

Non-story I could call you the same, who cares? Just her deluded bitter opinion.
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:42 - Jul 17 with 4979 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:37 - Jul 17 by BlueAllOver

Meant its one person's opinion not that it didn't happen.

Non-story I could call you the same, who cares? Just her deluded bitter opinion.

You don’t think her outburst was born out of the sheer frustration at Labour’s inability to properly address the foul anti semtism that is rife at the heart of the PLP?
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:43 - Jul 17 with 4960 viewsArcher4721

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:33 - Jul 17 by ElderGrizzly

Next you’ll be telling us he was singing the fashnu song
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:48 - Jul 17 with 4928 viewsArcher4721

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:13 - Jul 17 by blueblueburleymcgrew

The accusation against him is a non story or the incident never took place?

Take your pick. That or a set up to deflect attention from the Tory infighting n
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:52 - Jul 17 with 4901 viewsjimmyvet

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:31 - Jul 17 by StokieBlue

Regardless of the message, that language is unacceptable in the HoC.

We're above that.

SB

Agree however if less than 80 years ago the religion you follow saw over 6 million slaughtered for no other reason other than your faith I think it is acceptable.....the fuss the left made over trumps visit yet they are disgusting in their anti semitic stance against the jewish faith led by Corbyn.
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:54 - Jul 17 with 4886 viewsBigalhunter

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:42 - Jul 17 by blueblueburleymcgrew

You don’t think her outburst was born out of the sheer frustration at Labour’s inability to properly address the foul anti semtism that is rife at the heart of the PLP?

Nah, not really.
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:55 - Jul 17 with 4878 viewsKeno

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 20:55 - Jul 17 by Bluefish

And by his own party as well

For the many.....

But not the Jew

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:00 - Jul 17 with 4841 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:52 - Jul 17 by jimmyvet

Agree however if less than 80 years ago the religion you follow saw over 6 million slaughtered for no other reason other than your faith I think it is acceptable.....the fuss the left made over trumps visit yet they are disgusting in their anti semitic stance against the jewish faith led by Corbyn.

Horrible as everyone knows.

I don't see why that makes the language acceptable though. One doesn't have to talk like that to make an effective, eloquent and memorable point.

If anything it undermines his position.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:01 - Jul 17 with 4814 viewsBluesquid

Revealed: plot to oust Jeremy Corbyn by using veteran Labour MP Margaret Hodge to spark leadership contest.

The newspaper claims that "plotters" are close to signing up to 50 MPs to the cause.

One MP told the paper: "Margaret is our perfect candidate - she has a lot of gravitas but is also expendable.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/revealed-plot-to-oust-jeremy-corbyn-
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:02 - Jul 17 with 4843 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:48 - Jul 17 by Archer4721

Take your pick. That or a set up to deflect attention from the Tory infighting n

Wow, it’s like the the National Executive meeting never took place earlier today and no one can have any issue with Labour’s handling of anti semtism within the Party.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 22:04]
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:13 - Jul 17 with 4769 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:48 - Jul 17 by Archer4721

Hodge, a member of the Labour party, is trying to deflect from Tory infighting?
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:14 - Jul 17 with 4769 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 21:43 - Jul 17 by Archer4721

Next you’ll be telling us he was singing the fashnu song

And you’ll be telling people you are black....;)
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:16 - Jul 17 with 4749 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:01 - Jul 17 by Bluesquid

Revealed: plot to oust Jeremy Corbyn by using veteran Labour MP Margaret Hodge to spark leadership contest.

The newspaper claims that "plotters" are close to signing up to 50 MPs to the cause.

One MP told the paper: "Margaret is our perfect candidate - she has a lot of gravitas but is also expendable.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/revealed-plot-to-oust-jeremy-corbyn-

Good job she sat on that for over 2 years then. Stealthy...
Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:22 - Jul 17 with 4713 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:14 - Jul 17 by ElderGrizzly

And you’ll be telling people you are black....;)

Or Jewish, or such a hit with Th eLadies that he requires fortnightly AIDS tests...
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 8:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 22:25 - Jul 17 with 4688 viewscrunchie1978

Corbyn confronted in HoC tonight on anti-semitism on 20:57 - Jul 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Huffington post.....Come on!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024