Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough seem to have done alright.. 08:52 - Jul 18 with 1837 viewsheavyweight

in their replacemnet for Gwion

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44851379
Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 08:54 - Jul 18 with 1805 viewsitfcjoe

He was terrible for Oxford, I've never seen him play well personally - but there is a player in there and Peterborough as good a place as any for young attacking players to try and excel

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 08:58 - Jul 18 with 1750 viewsWD19

It rather underlines what the ‘loft for words’ piece on here yesterday was saying.

Here is a guy who was amongst the best in Europe for his age group 12 months ago, but to City he is never going to be good enough so is just a commodity. Sell and use the proceeds to support the industrial sifting of talent machine.

B teams and feeder clubs are not far away folks.
Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 08:58 - Jul 18 with 1746 viewsITFC_Forever

Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 08:54 - Jul 18 by itfcjoe

He was terrible for Oxford, I've never seen him play well personally - but there is a player in there and Peterborough as good a place as any for young attacking players to try and excel

Anything's possible with Steve Evans in charge.

Just his 14th signing of the summer.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 08:59 - Jul 18 with 1735 viewsVaughan8

Says on that link that is his 14th player brought in during the summer. That's a lot of players (I appreciate some might not be first team straight away!)

I love how people see he is from Man City and instantly think he is good. I don't know anything about him so I can't say either way but if he was that good, it would be worrying why we didn't sign him...…….!
Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 09:12 - Jul 18 with 1592 viewsheavyweight

Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 08:59 - Jul 18 by Vaughan8

Says on that link that is his 14th player brought in during the summer. That's a lot of players (I appreciate some might not be first team straight away!)

I love how people see he is from Man City and instantly think he is good. I don't know anything about him so I can't say either way but if he was that good, it would be worrying why we didn't sign him...…….!

It was more that he was in the England U-19 team really - we have expectations of Chalobah for the same reasons
Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 09:31 - Jul 18 with 1457 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 08:59 - Jul 18 by Vaughan8

He might even be the next Alex Henshall

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 09:31 - Jul 18 with 1442 viewsKieran_Knows

Peterborough seem to have done alright.. on 09:31 - Jul 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He might even be the next Alex Henshall

His career has took a slight nose dive ... joined Darlington earlier this summer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024