Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abuse reports 09:42 - Jul 18 with 7741 viewsPhilTWTD

Had a bit of a spate of them over the last couple of days for a variety of things after a quiet summer on that front. Don't really think we could be any clearer that name-calling and references to people's personal lives are unwanted and unwelcome and think with some of the non-footballing issues being discussed some of the stuff that's been posted has crossed a line. Perhaps a bit more thought when posting on sensitive subjects.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Abuse reports on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 1903 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 20:35 - Jul 18 by wkj

Yeah? Well real fans would be crossing the atlantic every game, buying a program and an EADT baddie bag while saluting the Union Flag and shouting MURPHY IS RUBBISH all game, even after he scores (genuinely had this happen the season Murphy was on fire, every game the person whined about Murphy)

You've been talking to Texters I see.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Abuse reports on 20:37 - Jul 18 with 1899 viewswkj

Abuse reports on 20:35 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

You've been talking to Texters I see.

Quite possibly - Of all the post we bantz on, we choose the one that'll get us banned the quickest. Good job pal

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Abuse reports on 20:39 - Jul 18 with 1892 viewsSpruceMoose

Abuse reports on 20:37 - Jul 18 by wkj

Quite possibly - Of all the post we bantz on, we choose the one that'll get us banned the quickest. Good job pal

It's times like this that I am glad I have in my possession the Phil Ham pee tape.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Abuse reports on 20:40 - Jul 18 with 1889 viewswkj

Abuse reports on 20:39 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

It's times like this that I am glad I have in my possession the Phil Ham pee tape.

I dont see why Phil would do that

*** one day later ***

You misheard me, I said I dont see why Phil wouldn't do that

Crybaby

Abuse reports on 20:47 - Jul 18 with 1876 viewsSteve_M

Abuse reports on 19:55 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Some folk don't like to be corrected over their claims that 100k houses are growing on trees in East Anglia.

This leads to accusations of name calling and flouncing, when in fact the only flouncing and name calling is being done by the said incorrect poster.

Just another typical day on TWTD really.

Oh, it was that thread. I'm shocked.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Abuse reports on 21:14 - Jul 18 with 1822 viewsvapour_trail

Abuse reports on 20:47 - Jul 18 by Steve_M

Oh, it was that thread. I'm shocked.

I don’t think truce did anything wrong.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Abuse reports on 21:20 - Jul 18 with 1810 viewswkj

Abuse reports on 21:14 - Jul 18 by vapour_trail

I don’t think truce did anything wrong.

Truce doesn't think he did anything wrong, ever, either

Crybaby

Abuse reports on 07:01 - Jul 19 with 1644 viewsBlue_Order

Reporting people on the internet 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Abuse reports on 07:18 - Jul 19 with 1635 viewswitchdoctor

Abuse reports on 07:01 - Jul 19 by Blue_Order

Reporting people on the internet 😂

sad isn’t it?...there’s been a lot virtual card waving from the usual suspects ....torches and pitchforks spring to mind...pathetic creeps
Abuse reports on 08:03 - Jul 19 with 1597 viewsartsbossbeard

Abuse reports on 07:18 - Jul 19 by witchdoctor

sad isn’t it?...there’s been a lot virtual card waving from the usual suspects ....torches and pitchforks spring to mind...pathetic creeps

It is indeed, Benters could have gotten me a ban yesterday.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Abuse reports on 08:19 - Jul 19 with 1583 viewsBluefish

Abuse reports on 07:18 - Jul 19 by witchdoctor

Who are the usual suspects?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Abuse reports on 08:45 - Jul 19 with 1545 viewswitchdoctor

Abuse reports on 08:03 - Jul 19 by artsbossbeard

It is indeed, Benters could have gotten me a ban yesterday.

how so mate?
Abuse reports on 08:50 - Jul 19 with 1535 viewsartsbossbeard

Abuse reports on 08:45 - Jul 19 by witchdoctor

how so mate?

Well, the long & short of it is that Benters delivered one of his usual barbed one liners, I picked out the hypocrisy in his few words and he ran to teacher.

He's having a tough time of things presently, I get that, AND I'll also add that when I've met him is a likeable old bean.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Abuse reports on 09:06 - Jul 19 with 1505 viewswitchdoctor

Abuse reports on 08:50 - Jul 19 by artsbossbeard

Well, the long & short of it is that Benters delivered one of his usual barbed one liners, I picked out the hypocrisy in his few words and he ran to teacher.

He's having a tough time of things presently, I get that, AND I'll also add that when I've met him is a likeable old bean.

not so good then...makes a change...but I don’t see how you could have got a ban from it...Phil has his bonce screwed on and can see through all the petty fueding and unwarranted abuse reports...
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 9:14]
Abuse reports on 05:07 - Jul 20 with 1357 viewsBenters2

Abuse reports on 08:50 - Jul 19 by artsbossbeard

Its a shame you wouldnt read the pm i sent you.

I dont give a monkeys about you or your working practices tbh.

Phil would never ban you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024