Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's 11:58 - Jul 18 with 3107 viewsartsbossbeard

He'll either keep things vague and open himself up to potential other roles like the career politician he is or look to take fellow MP's down with him.

I'm hoping for the latter.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:09 - Jul 18 with 3084 viewsm14_blue

There'll be lots of eloquent flowery bluster and dog whistling that will play well with the lowest common denominator but nothing of any substance or value.
BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:24 - Jul 18 with 3053 viewsbadadski

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:09 - Jul 18 by m14_blue

There'll be lots of eloquent flowery bluster and dog whistling that will play well with the lowest common denominator but nothing of any substance or value.

Hope he can do a better Mic drop at the end to out do Joe Root
BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:27 - Jul 18 with 3048 viewsEdmundo

He used to be a loveable buffoon 7 or 8 years ago, now he's an odious, morally corrupt buffoon who needs to stop screwing up the government before we all feel the effects of his incompetence.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:33 - Jul 18 with 3027 viewsSaleAway

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:27 - Jul 18 by Edmundo

He used to be a loveable buffoon 7 or 8 years ago, now he's an odious, morally corrupt buffoon who needs to stop screwing up the government before we all feel the effects of his incompetence.

too late for that I think...

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:43 - Jul 18 with 3000 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea, i'm really looking forward to it!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:51 - Jul 18 with 2983 viewsBlueBadger

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:27 - Jul 18 by Edmundo

He's always been an odious morally corrupt buffoon, he just can't be bothered disguising it now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:54 - Jul 18 with 2964 viewsfloridaboy

Chamber has just basically emptied after PMQs and Johnson has left the chamber.

So does that mean no speech or if he does one it will be in front of a few hardy souls
BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 13:52 - Jul 18 with 2899 viewsfactual_blue

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:43 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

Yep. People who can't cook eggs properly are indeed the lowest common denominator.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:20 - Jul 18 with 2836 viewsconnorscontract

Just vague waffle, then. Disappointing.

One telling remark: he and Davis had suggested that Customs checks be done remotely to avoid a Hard Border with Eire, but that this hadn't been investigated.

That's it. Two years. Two fcking years to deal with a major obstacle and the best these two came up with was:

"We could do Customs checks remotely"

"Eh? How would that work?"

"We don't know yet, but we could."

"But what does that mean in practical terms?

"It means we wouldn't do Customs checks at the border."

"Ok, but how?"

"..."

"Boris? How?"

"………………"
BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:21 - Jul 18 with 2826 viewshype313

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:20 - Jul 18 by connorscontract

Just vague waffle, then. Disappointing.

One telling remark: he and Davis had suggested that Customs checks be done remotely to avoid a Hard Border with Eire, but that this hadn't been investigated.

That's it. Two years. Two fcking years to deal with a major obstacle and the best these two came up with was:

"We could do Customs checks remotely"

"Eh? How would that work?"

"We don't know yet, but we could."

"But what does that mean in practical terms?

"It means we wouldn't do Customs checks at the border."

"Ok, but how?"

"..."

"Boris? How?"

"………………"

Think that's why both him and Davies quit, they got out before people realised they had no idea, clue or vision of how to tackle Brexit.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:24 - Jul 18 with 2818 viewsDanTheMan

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:21 - Jul 18 by hype313

Think that's why both him and Davies quit, they got out before people realised they had no idea, clue or vision of how to tackle Brexit.

So glad we went through all these pesky practical issues before setting a hard date to leave. So sensible.

The whole process has just been so wonderful from start to finish.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:24 - Jul 18 with 2814 viewsartsbossbeard

it's just not them two.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:26 - Jul 18 with 2799 viewshype313

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:24 - Jul 18 by DanTheMan

So glad we went through all these pesky practical issues before setting a hard date to leave. So sensible.

The whole process has just been so wonderful from start to finish.

Seamless isn't it, we have no idea on how to go forward, we have two parties infighting with eachother, and we are facing the cliff edge in 6 months of a no deal.

Brilliant times.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:37 - Jul 18 with 2762 viewsconnorscontract

It's a tangled, tightly woven, mix of different fibres, with spiders webs spun across it and bindweed wrapping itself around each strand. Unpicking all of the complex threads was always going to be a meticulous and painstaking task requiring attention to detail, meticulous preparation, the ability to work with the EU negotiators, and, above all, lots and lots of time.

Instead we had May firing the gun on Article 50 like an over-excitable Soap star kicking off a fun run, the king of the flowery soundbite and moppy photo op blustering his way through press conferences, while Davis turned up to key negotiations like a confectionery salesman at a meeting with a sweet shop owner trying to bluff his way through when he had left his samples at the office.

And then May deciding to waste 3 months of a 24 month process on a General Election that was a bit like saying "We've said we're going to climb Everest without Oxygen, having never climbed a mountain before, and by golly we will, but first let's just spend the next three months learning to swim so that we can swim across the Channel first." And doing both the Channel swim and the Everest climb with her own body weight in lead tied to her in the form of the ERG...

So having self-inflicted Brexit the British population then re-elected a perennial self-harmer, but stabbed her in the hamstring and twisted the knife a bit first.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 15:39]
BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:47 - Dec 11 with 1748 viewswkj

I don't see it somehow.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:52 - Dec 11 with 1729 viewsJ2BLUE

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 12:43 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

What the hell? You complete tw@t.

Truly impaired.

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:56 - Dec 11 with 1701 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:52 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

Wait, what???

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:57 - Dec 11 with 1699 viewsJ2BLUE

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:56 - Dec 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Wait, what???

I assume I was joking in that post but it doesn't read back well.

Truly impaired.

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:00 - Dec 11 with 1686 viewsRocky

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:52 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

Can you report self-abuse?
BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:01 - Dec 11 with 1670 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:00 - Dec 11 by Rocky

Can you report self-abuse?

I can confirm this is possible (and I don’t mean that kind either)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:02 - Dec 11 with 1666 viewsEwan_Oozami

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 14:57 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

I assume I was joking in that post but it doesn't read back well.

Yeah, I mean it's not as though people's social media posts ever come back to haunt them! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:03 - Dec 11 with 1660 viewsJ2BLUE

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:02 - Dec 11 by Ewan_Oozami

Yeah, I mean it's not as though people's social media posts ever come back to haunt them! :-)

I very rarely use social media. I prefer to be a bellend in the real world.

Truly impaired.

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:06 - Dec 11 with 1650 viewsEwan_Oozami

BoJo grabbing the mic today after PMQ's on 15:03 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

I very rarely use social media. I prefer to be a bellend in the real world.

Is there a real world out there? Sometimes I do wonder....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024