Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am always pleased to see good news about Ipswich 16:05 - Jul 18 with 1252 viewsGeoffSentence

and it doesn't get much better than this

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/martin-lewis-praises-ipswich-station-and-toilets-1-56

Martyn Lewis, the famous money man, loves the loos at Ipswich station.

How good is that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I am always pleased to see good news about Ipswich on 16:20 - Jul 18 with 1156 viewsBrianTablet

That's beautiful.
It puts everything else into perspective.

May the residents of Gippeswyk weep with pride and bellow with bluster this balmy summer's eve.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I am always pleased to see good news about Ipswich on 16:21 - Jul 18 with 1147 viewshype313

Phil's missed a trick here to drive huge numbers to the website by not putting a story on the main page saying "Ipswich are flush!"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I am always pleased to see good news about Ipswich on 16:22 - Jul 18 with 1138 viewsbluewein

I have found the last couple of years has seen me debating the choice of whether to stay in the station toilets or attend the game...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I am always pleased to see good news about Ipswich on 16:44 - Jul 18 with 1071 viewsSwansea_Blue

When you think you've made the big time, and then someone reminds you Norwich has a cathedral AND and airport.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I am always pleased to see good news about Ipswich on 16:46 - Jul 18 with 1060 viewsGeoffSentence

I am always pleased to see good news about Ipswich on 16:44 - Jul 18 by Swansea_Blue

When you think you've made the big time, and then someone reminds you Norwich has a cathedral AND and airport.

TWO cathedrals.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024