Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? 20:20 - Jul 18 with 7599 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Brentford for me.

14/1 each way four places is my bet.

Very open league I think next season. Lots of the teams at the top of the market have questions to answer and I reckon Brentford will surprise a few. If they start well, they’ll go close. Last year, they were brilliant from about November onwards but the bird had flown.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 1839 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:46 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Love a group bet, only usually small stakes but as you say can be big returns!

I tend to do them for £5.50

Imagine the scenes if all four horses won at like 16/1 antepost. The 50p four fold would pay 5 figures.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:51]

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:53 - Jul 18 with 1827 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:50 - Jul 18 by jeera

You've literally just named several reasons Brentford wont be at the top.

It’s a wide open league. It’s 14/1. I’ll almost definitely lose my money.

But it’s a bit of fun. And I’ll back my opinion. Which is Brentford will have a very good season.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:54 - Jul 18 with 1821 viewsjeera

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:53 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s a wide open league. It’s 14/1. I’ll almost definitely lose my money.

But it’s a bit of fun. And I’ll back my opinion. Which is Brentford will have a very good season.

That's fair enough buddy.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:00 - Jul 18 with 1809 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:54 - Jul 18 by jeera

That's fair enough buddy.

City for the premiership (easily)

Brentford for the Championship

Sunderland for League 1 (easily)

Notts County for League 2

#BettingByTheBollox ;)

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:06 - Jul 18 with 1796 viewsSuperblue95

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:00 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

City for the premiership (easily)

Brentford for the Championship

Sunderland for League 1 (easily)

Notts County for League 2

#BettingByTheBollox ;)

Switch Notts County for Mk Dons and avoid championship betting and it's easy money

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

on 21:09 - Jul 18 with 1792 views_

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:10 - Jul 18 with 1783 viewswkj

on 21:09 - Jul 18 by _

God, I pray Brentford get relegated now, as Romford is already creaming his jeans about bumping this next may.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:11 - Jul 18 with 1773 viewsjeera

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:10 - Jul 18 by wkj

God, I pray Brentford get relegated now, as Romford is already creaming his jeans about bumping this next may.

If by some chance it comes anywhere close to fruition, we'll bribe Gav to delete it.

Login to get fewer ads

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:12 - Jul 18 with 1772 viewswkj

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:11 - Jul 18 by jeera

If by some chance it comes anywhere close to fruition, we'll bribe Gav to delete it.

All those in favour of bribing Gav say Aiye

Crybaby

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:13 - Jul 18 with 1771 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I bumped a thread on here literally three days ago to give credit to someone who tipped Croatia to make the final. Even though I had said in that thread that I fancy Poland to have a good tournament.

If I really cared about it that much, would I have done that?

on 21:13 - Jul 18 with 1769 views_

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:14 - Jul 18 with 1764 viewsjeera

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:13 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I bumped a thread on here literally three days ago to give credit to someone who tipped Croatia to make the final. Even though I had said in that thread that I fancy Poland to have a good tournament.

It's some double-bluff thing?

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:14 - Jul 18 with 1766 viewswkj

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:13 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Thicken your skin fella, you city lot are sensitive

Edit: For clarity I meant city as in people who live in the big city, I'm not that wangtastic to imply he's a budgie
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 21:16]

Crybaby

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:16 - Jul 18 with 1758 viewsjeera

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:14 - Jul 18 by wkj

Edit: For clarity I meant city as in people who live in the big city, I'm not that wangtastic to imply he's a budgie

It's all those fumes.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:16 - Jul 18 with 1757 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 21:09 - Jul 18 by _

I’m not ‘good’ at football betting. I’m probably bang average. Though I was only one away (WBA top half last season) from a 200/1 8 fold winning which would’ve been nice from a free £5 bet.

I’d say I’m ‘good’ at betting on the horses antepost, the Golf major tournaments and Romford dogs (Open Racing only). I only make money on those three over the course of a year.

on 21:17 - Jul 18 with 1748 views_

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:16 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m not ‘good’ at football betting. I’m probably bang average. Though I was only one away (WBA top half last season) from a 200/1 8 fold winning which would’ve been nice from a free £5 bet.

I’d say I’m ‘good’ at betting on the horses antepost, the Golf major tournaments and Romford dogs (Open Racing only). I only make money on those three over the course of a year.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:19 - Jul 18 with 1741 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:14 - Jul 18 by wkj

I’m not taking offence.

I’m just highlighting that I’m as sh1t at footy betting as the rest of you.

And yet so many of us do it. For the hope that one of these years, we will be that guy on twitter who’s had a big Accumulator win on the footy on his teams over the season. Saw one the other day who had the top 5 leagues, the Fa Cup and the Chanpions league winners all right. A five pound free bet and it returned like 170k. Crazy stuff.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:20 - Jul 18 with 1735 viewswkj

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:19 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m not taking offence.

I’m just highlighting that I’m as sh1t at footy betting as the rest of you.

And yet so many of us do it. For the hope that one of these years, we will be that guy on twitter who’s had a big Accumulator win on the footy on his teams over the season. Saw one the other day who had the top 5 leagues, the Fa Cup and the Chanpions league winners all right. A five pound free bet and it returned like 170k. Crazy stuff.

Not angry sensitive, just regular sensitive

Crybaby

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:20 - Jul 18 with 1733 viewsjas0999

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:31 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I was torn between Middlesbrough and Brentford.

When you look at the top teams in the betting, I have my doubts.
Stoke 6/1 - Offloading their better players. Rowett will need to sign a few.
West Brom 7/1 - Manager did well last year but lacks chanpionship experience. Price is short for me.
Middlesbrough 7/1 - Pulis knows how to win this league. Money to spend. Was split between them and Brentford.
Forest 9/1 - Trying to do a wolves and buy the league. Hard to know how good their new foreigners are.
Leeds 10/1 - Impossible to back with any confidence. Lack consistency every year and then sack the manager.
Swansea 12/1 - Don’t scream the type to bounce straight back up. Not for me.
Derby - 14/1 - Same old derby every season. Be mad to back them.
Villa 14/1 - Financial problems aplenty.

Then we are into the surprise packages like Brentford and Sheffield United. And scum.

Boro would be a better bet.
Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:20 - Jul 18 with 1732 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 21:17 - Jul 18 by _

Do we have to do this every time there’s a thread mentioning betting? I can’t imagine there’s a single person on here that enjoys this routine of me mentioning gambling, you questioning it, three pages of unnecessary arguing and a waste of everyone’s time and effort.

So let’s not, eh?

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:21 - Jul 18 with 1727 viewswkj

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:20 - Jul 18 by jas0999

Nope

Crybaby

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:21 - Jul 18 with 1725 viewswkj

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:20 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Do we have to do this every time there’s a thread mentioning betting? I can’t imagine there’s a single person on here that enjoys this routine of me mentioning gambling, you questioning it, three pages of unnecessary arguing and a waste of everyone’s time and effort.

So let’s not, eh?

Do it 4 the bantz

Crybaby

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:21 - Jul 18 with 1724 viewsFunge

Dunno, think Pulis might be a busted flush.

Boro's perfomance in the play-off semi was remarkable; playing for penalties over 180 minutes.

Fck Pulis.
Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:22 - Jul 18 with 1721 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ll throw a tenner on them to win just in case I reckon.

But I’ll still have all my multiples as Brentford though.

BELIEVE! ;)
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 21:22]

on 21:23 - Jul 18 with 1712 views_

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 21:20 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

So let’s not, eh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024