Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? 20:20 - Jul 18 with 7594 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Brentford for me.

14/1 each way four places is my bet.

Very open league I think next season. Lots of the teams at the top of the market have questions to answer and I reckon Brentford will surprise a few. If they start well, they’ll go close. Last year, they were brilliant from about November onwards but the bird had flown.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:22 - Jul 18 with 3597 viewsJ2BLUE

You're taking Brentford at 14/1?

You've lost your mind mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:22 - Jul 18 with 3599 viewsFunge

ITFC, clearly.

If not, then probably Forest. Touch of the Wolves about them, spent £70m this season or something....
Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:23 - Jul 18 with 3591 viewsSpruceMoose

Brentford? This is 'Poland to win the world cup' all over again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:24 - Jul 18 with 3588 viewsSuperblue95

Ipswich. Good crop of young players coming through being managed by a progressive up and coming manager who doesn't take any prisoners. Ones to watch.

Quoted at 66/1 the other day. Printing money

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:24 - Jul 18 with 3579 viewswkj

IPSWICH TOWN FC because we are better than everybody I've heard

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:29 - Jul 18 with 3542 viewsKieran_Knows

I’ll say Stoke for now, but depends if they lose another few players yet. If they can keep hold of what they’ve got, plus with who they’ve already brought, they ‘should’ walk this league in my opinion.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:29 - Jul 18 with 3542 viewsSitfcB

I put Swansea in a random Lucky 15 I did yesterday, thought 11/1 was pretty good.

Obviously we will win the league mind you, 66/1!

We are 11/4 for a top half finish again...!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:30]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:31 - Jul 18 with 3525 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:22 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

You're taking Brentford at 14/1?

You've lost your mind mate.

I was torn between Middlesbrough and Brentford.

When you look at the top teams in the betting, I have my doubts.
Stoke 6/1 - Offloading their better players. Rowett will need to sign a few.
West Brom 7/1 - Manager did well last year but lacks chanpionship experience. Price is short for me.
Middlesbrough 7/1 - Pulis knows how to win this league. Money to spend. Was split between them and Brentford.
Forest 9/1 - Trying to do a wolves and buy the league. Hard to know how good their new foreigners are.
Leeds 10/1 - Impossible to back with any confidence. Lack consistency every year and then sack the manager.
Swansea 12/1 - Don’t scream the type to bounce straight back up. Not for me.
Derby - 14/1 - Same old derby every season. Be mad to back them.
Villa 14/1 - Financial problems aplenty.

Then we are into the surprise packages like Brentford and Sheffield United. And scum.

Login to get fewer ads

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:33 - Jul 18 with 3508 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:29 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

I put Swansea in a random Lucky 15 I did yesterday, thought 11/1 was pretty good.

Obviously we will win the league mind you, 66/1!

We are 11/4 for a top half finish again...!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:30]

You saw my bet on twitter at the end of last season didn’t you? £5 free bet let down by West Brom Top Half for a grand.

Town top half was a very nice winner for me last year at the same price. May play again. Haven’t decided yet.

Swansea don’t scream like one of these teams that will bounce straight back. Newcastle always looked like a side that would go back up but none of the three relegated sides have that for me.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:34 - Jul 18 with 3499 viewsWestover

I think Middlesbrough will be promoted this season and I can see them winning it âš½
Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:34 - Jul 18 with 3492 viewsSitfcB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:31 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

West Brom 7/1 - Manager did well last year but lacks chanpionship experience. Price is short for me.
Middlesbrough 7/1 - Pulis knows how to win this league. Money to spend. Was split between them and Brentford.
Forest 9/1 - Trying to do a wolves and buy the league. Hard to know how good their new foreigners are.
Leeds 10/1 - Impossible to back with any confidence. Lack consistency every year and then sack the manager.

Then we are into the surprise packages like Brentford and Sheffield United. And scum.

You think that lot might be a surprise package?? The only surprise might be that they just stay up!!

Sheffield United, hmmmm, I think (hope) they struggle this season. I have lost my £50 bet with a Sheff U fan at work two seasons running....! (Ipswich to finish higher than them)(Although I made £20 back on Waghorn scoring more than Ched Evans )

Going again this season but doubling to £100. Blind. Optimism. COYB

COYB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 3485 viewsSpruceMoose

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:31 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Well, clearly, this is why gambling is a mug's game. It's just dressed up guessing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:35 - Jul 18 with 3482 viewsbrogansnose

Middlesboro then one of the relegated sides.

Its got to happen for Derby at some point, hasn't it ?
Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:36 - Jul 18 with 3480 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:34 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

You think that lot might be a surprise package?? The only surprise might be that they just stay up!!

Sheffield United, hmmmm, I think (hope) they struggle this season. I have lost my £50 bet with a Sheff U fan at work two seasons running....! (Ipswich to finish higher than them)(Although I made £20 back on Waghorn scoring more than Ched Evans )

No I don’t. The bookies had them next was my point. 25s is usually the ‘surprise package’ price was my point.

I think they’ll finish lower mid table or perhaps even struggle to survive. 19th I’ll go for.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:37 - Jul 18 with 3467 viewsSitfcB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:33 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

You saw my bet on twitter at the end of last season didn’t you? £5 free bet let down by West Brom Top Half for a grand.

Town top half was a very nice winner for me last year at the same price. May play again. Haven’t decided yet.

Swansea don’t scream like one of these teams that will bounce straight back. Newcastle always looked like a side that would go back up but none of the three relegated sides have that for me.

Yes. Ouch indeed.

I had us last year but in a multiple, think it was Gillingham that let me down.

Will do the same again and put us in a multiple.

I was just trying to go for the not so obvious choice.

We should do a TWTD season long bet, top goalscorer in league, promotions etc. Everyone post their predictions and make some multiples out of them.

COYB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:38 - Jul 18 with 3454 viewsSpruceMoose

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:34 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Ched Evans? That lad shouldn't be out of jail, let alone playing football again*

* This might bring a few of my favourite posters out of the woodwork.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:38 - Jul 18 with 3455 viewsSitfcB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:36 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

No I don’t. The bookies had them next was my point. 25s is usually the ‘surprise package’ price was my point.

I think they’ll finish lower mid table or perhaps even struggle to survive. 19th I’ll go for.

Ah ok fair enough, just checking

I will take that

COYB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:39 - Jul 18 with 3440 viewswkj

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:38 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Ched Evans? That lad shouldn't be out of jail, let alone playing football again*

* This might bring a few of my favourite posters out of the woodwork.

You brute!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:39 - Jul 18 with 3444 viewsSitfcB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:35 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

Well, clearly, this is why gambling is a mug's game. It's just dressed up guessing.

Well yes, but it’s fun.*

*...When the fun stops, stop!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:40]

COYB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:39 - Jul 18 with 3434 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:35 - Jul 18 by brogansnose

Middlesboro then one of the relegated sides.

Its got to happen for Derby at some point, hasn't it ?

I’m already thinking a win bet on Boro to go with my main Brentford bet is the way to go. Because I’ll be annoyed if Boro do it and I changed my mind.

Derby.. they’re destined to be in this league longer than even we are. When we eventually go up, I hope it’s at their ground* with the usual 1-0 defend for our lives win.

*Actually id prefer to win the league at the scums ground but you get my point.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:40 - Jul 18 with 3425 viewsSpruceMoose

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:39 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Well yes, but it’s fun.*

*...When the fun stops, stop!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:40]

I think you mean, 'When the money runs out, stop!'?

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:45 - Jul 18 with 3399 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:37 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Yes. Ouch indeed.

I had us last year but in a multiple, think it was Gillingham that let me down.

Will do the same again and put us in a multiple.

I was just trying to go for the not so obvious choice.

We should do a TWTD season long bet, top goalscorer in league, promotions etc. Everyone post their predictions and make some multiples out of them.

Group bets are good for a small bet. I’d be up for it.

On my Cheltenham festival forum, we agree on a yankee to place for the last day of every month. If we ever get all four in the right races and with realistic chances, we’d have a chance for hundreds of thousands each from small stake yankees.

Always a bit of fun. Like the TWTD acca. We will win on it eventually.

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:46 - Jul 18 with 3384 viewsSitfcB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:45 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Group bets are good for a small bet. I’d be up for it.

On my Cheltenham festival forum, we agree on a yankee to place for the last day of every month. If we ever get all four in the right races and with realistic chances, we’d have a chance for hundreds of thousands each from small stake yankees.

Always a bit of fun. Like the TWTD acca. We will win on it eventually.

Love a group bet, only usually small stakes but as you say can be big returns!

COYB

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 3363 viewsjudespiveyg

Sheffield Wednesday. Crippled by injury last year and have an excellent squad with the likes of Bannan and Foriestieri. If not them then Boro.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Who wins the Chanpionship next season then lads? on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 3359 viewsjeera

You've literally just named several reasons Brentford wont be at the top.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024